Reviews for Experiment
random dude chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
AWWWWWWW I think the aliens are cute too but seeing them do the puppy eyes KILL ME GOODNESS .
Emi Takahashi chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I think your story i9s cute
Flipper Boid Skua chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
I finally convinced my parents to let me have an account. YAY! Sorry. Me and my pal GothicDragon221 would review sooner, but we're both grounded for 2 months for our grades. We're still grounded, but I managed to sneak on the computer because my parents are out at the movies. That's why I BEG you not to email me or my pal or our cover would be blown and then we'd be grounded even longer. I hate my parents. Anyway, love the chapter. PLEAZ continue!

I like the word fluffy too, that's why I love Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. Gotta love the fluffy. And how could she yell at that cute alien...well on the other hand, if they made me wear that, I'd yell too and pull off my hair...maybe not the latter, I can't take pain...PLEAZ continue and I hope it gets published into a book. I know I'd buy it. Just to be sure, put the aliens on the cover with puppy dog eyes, no one can resist it! Mwahahahahaha-cough-
AllMustDie chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
I had a dream similar to this chapter, except it wasn't the aliens. It was Twinkies. I AM weird. In the dream, I ate them though. I guess you can't do that with the aliens.

You're doing excellent on this story. You got a great imagination. Keep it at good use or you'll lose your touch. Trust me I know.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter to arrive. I hope it will be soon. You probably don't care about reviews from people who aren't signed into the website(My parents won't let me.), but I write my own stories if that helps.

Keep at it!

PS: If you want more reviews, try putting it on HG Wells on the book category. A friend of mine who is logged on this site tried that, and her stories got tons of new reviews. So see if that works. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AllMustDie chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I lovin' what you got here. I think the aliens are cute too. And the Tripods are off the chain! I probably weird...oh well. Time for next chapter.
AllMustDie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love it. I'm going to check out the next chapter. Great first fanfic. I'm reading it everyday!
GothicDragon221 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
I love your story. It's better than mine, I can tell you that. This is a great way to write your first fanfic. Please continue. I want to see what happens next!
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Alright human. Next chapter. This is getting really good. It's very rare for Reginites to beg, but: PLEASE! I'm desperate! I need more chapters! PLEASE! -puts on the universally famous Reginite puppy dog eyes.- please...
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Nice story human. Please continue it. And for the record. My kind is called Reginites, the 'cute little things that are trying to take over the world.' How is it that every human thinks we're cute?

PS. If you want to reply, don't try toemail it to me. it's kinda broken at the moment. Try some other way. Anywho, love the story.

SupremeReginiteOverlord here to rule you all with an iron suction cup...YOU! Obey the suction cup!
jdog9793 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
You added another chapter! Yay! and don't worry, your a good writer. Now hurry with the next chapter.
jdog9793 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I kinda wish zombies would infect the Earth. As long as they don't hurt me, my family, or my friends (or my T.V. for that matter). Awesome first chapter!