Reviews for Child Of Fire
Scarlett Foxie chapter 44 . 12/19/2015
Bravo!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Well, it didn't feel complete. I am happy I found a sequel.
Jeni27 chapter 44 . 9/7/2015
This really is a beautiful story.I was wondering though, if this is the end or if there is an epilogue? I was also wondering if you had any plans to address more about Mari and Belcraven? No matter what, this is a very good ending too.

~Jeni
gamingbookworm chapter 44 . 8/21/2015
So awesome. Sarah fits perfectly as a dragon. I only wish this continued until we could've read her actually shift into her dragon form.
Catkyn chapter 44 . 6/10/2015
Love this series, love this story in particular, and I really, really like the way you've ended this chapter. I'm a little sad that the Labyrinth muse/plotbunny seems to have vanished; I was looking forward to the Lord of Nightmares story mentioned in one of the earlier author's notes. I'm also not sure if this was the planned end of this story or not; this is a fabulous place to stop, and the only thing I could see missing is an epilogue of sorts. Or more story. Always happy for more story!

As it has indeed been quite a while since you last updated any of your fics, I hope life is treating you well enough. As happy as I would be for new stories, I'd be much happier with proof of some sort that you were still alive and doing alright.

~Catkyn
Houndini chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Hey, will the cultural festival eventually extend to other cultures? Like Hispanics/African Americans/and seeing Irish?
Houndini chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Oh! Oh! You should totally have Sarah give Hoggle and the rest of her Labyrinth friends a ton of Fire gems! They live in the heart of the Labyrinth, which is in the Goblin Kingdom, so they should be safe. Her family too?
RamblingRango chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I imagine if they ever managed to fully shift while keeping their minds, that Sarah would be a black dragon with silver eyes (it's fun to imagine which kind of dragon, because there are so many kinds!) and Jareth would basically look like Wan Shi Tong, but with yellow eyes, and the feathers around his legs and from his tail are extra long, so they trail like a cape. With a barn owl's lighter, natural colors (at first I thought they were dark brown, not yellow- but get, they'll go with his eyes). I have no idea if you would do this but it would be great if you did! P.S: How would they react to meeting benders?
Houndini chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Can't wait for the next one! I hope there's a ton of focus on Sarah's family and her original Labyrinth friends because there so important but they keep being brushed off for romance. Blargh! Romance is great, but now that's it's been established, I'd like to see a lot of the characters from the movie. Love they way you've been doing stuff so far. Hope you update soon!
nefertari-101 chapter 44 . 3/17/2015
Holy fucking shit. This has been an awesome read. A fucking journey. It made me think of little universes created through words and then alternate universes and all that heady stuff. I think that when a story can do that it's a pretty fucking awesome story.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/13/2015
Every time I read Chapter 25 I am left more unsatisfied then ever. You were so close to getting it right then you blew it. Why did you let Jareth off the hook; some kind of half assed favoritism or what? Never did you force him to confront just how much he hurt Sarah by his own stupidity and ego. thinking of himself first and his needs before hers.

But then I guess that is what happens with all the Jareth Fan boy authors. They never can hold him accountable as he should be.
Saphira113 chapter 44 . 1/26/2015
Yayayayayay! yay!

I'm so so glad. This story went crazy places. And yes I did read an insane amount in one day but it was worth it.

I love all of the subplots and the Embassy and everything really.
Angeliclygood chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
Best story ever.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Your stories are absolutely engrossing, and I can't believe how good they are, Cher. You are unbelievably talented and I truly can't wait to read more from ya, hun. Please, don't forgot about this wonderful fic and I wish you the best. Good luck. Ciao xo :)
Monki-Neko chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Nooooooooooo! tell me this isn't the end!