Reviews for Child Of Fire
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 5 . 5/3
Hey, will the cultural festival eventually extend to other cultures? Like Hispanics/African Americans/and seeing Irish?
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 3 . 5/3
Oh! Oh! You should totally have Sarah give Hoggle and the rest of her Labyrinth friends a ton of Fire gems! They live in the heart of the Labyrinth, which is in the Goblin Kingdom, so they should be safe. Her family too?
RamblingRango chapter 2 . 5/2
I imagine if they ever managed to fully shift while keeping their minds, that Sarah would be a black dragon with silver eyes (it's fun to imagine which kind of dragon, because there are so many kinds!) and Jareth would basically look like Wan Shi Tong, but with yellow eyes, and the feathers around his legs and from his tail are extra long, so they trail like a cape. With a barn owl's lighter, natural colors (at first I thought they were dark brown, not yellow- but get, they'll go with his eyes). I have no idea if you would do this but it would be great if you did! P.S: How would they react to meeting benders?
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 1 . 5/1
Can't wait for the next one! I hope there's a ton of focus on Sarah's family and her original Labyrinth friends because there so important but they keep being brushed off for romance. Blargh! Romance is great, but now that's it's been established, I'd like to see a lot of the characters from the movie. Love they way you've been doing stuff so far. Hope you update soon!
nefertari-101 chapter 44 . 3/17
Holy fucking shit. This has been an awesome read. A fucking journey. It made me think of little universes created through words and then alternate universes and all that heady stuff. I think that when a story can do that it's a pretty fucking awesome story.
Every time I read Chapter 25 I am left more unsatisfied then ever. You were so close to getting it right then you blew it. Why did you let Jareth off the hook; some kind of half assed favoritism or what? Never did you force him to confront just how much he hurt Sarah by his own stupidity and ego. thinking of himself first and his needs before hers.

But then I guess that is what happens with all the Jareth Fan boy authors. They never can hold him accountable as he should be.
Saphira113 chapter 44 . 1/26
Yayayayayay! yay!

I'm so so glad. This story went crazy places. And yes I did read an insane amount in one day but it was worth it.

I love all of the subplots and the Embassy and everything really.
Angeliclygood chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
Best story ever.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Your stories are absolutely engrossing, and I can't believe how good they are, Cher. You are unbelievably talented and I truly can't wait to read more from ya, hun. Please, don't forgot about this wonderful fic and I wish you the best. Good luck. Ciao xo :)
Monki-Neko chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Nooooooooooo! tell me this isn't the end!
burmafrd chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Only real mistake I think you made in this story is in this chapter 25

You should have had Jareth and Sarah thrash this out; in this entire scene you spent too much time with unnecessary verbiage about biology instead of Jareth coming to realization of his mistake with sarah. Then having him shift before it was settled was a basic mistake that frankly to me all but destroyed what up to this point had been fascinating.

Not sure why you did not see this yourself.

You almost did it but in the end I guess you just had to sadly make the mistake so many have made

angst is a seasoning- not a main course- Faulkner

for two beings from different species trying to make it as one

you had a wonderful oppurtunity and just missed it

And in the end you gave short shrift to Jareth

I frankly do not think he would have been that dense to not realize that sleeping with the Queen would terribly hurt Sarah.
Bloodsired chapter 44 . 7/5/2014
It's a beautiful story. very detailed and a lot of elements such as biology. Quite confusing on some level especially with their different forms. But overall I enjoyed it very much.
Anonymous chapter 44 . 4/2/2014
This is at least the second or third time I've read the series and I have to say it's quite the amazing story — probably among the best (and most original) Labyrinth fanfics I've read. You've actually taken worldbuilding to a degree that is rare among fanfics. I don't want to even think the amount of research and planning it must have taken. I truly hope we'll see continuation for this.
Julie5 chapter 44 . 12/14/2013
And so I come to the end and I wish Oh I wish for more! IT was such an amazing story, very powerful, detailed dramatic, wondrous- but it seems like there is still so much more to tell and I wish you would tell it. Thanks for writing it has been amazing! Undoubtedly I will probably reread this.
Julie5 chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
The lemon was awesome. The explanation long awaited, the emotional revelation and healing so perfect I want to cry. I love this story so much.