Reviews for Child Of Fire
lovewildfire chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
I enjoyed reading this chapter especially the ending. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
RedCirce chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
Wow. I had blazed through "The Sharp Edge of Dreams" and then this story last year, but I had never gotten around to writing reviews for either, mostly because I ended up feeling like both required epic reviews to encompass the intricate plotting and wonderful characterization, and that writing said reviews would be pointless as the stories were obviously abandoned. I am so, so glad to be proven wrong. This is one of the best Labyrinth stories I've ever read, and I love the world you've built around the characters. (Also, one of the only fanfics I've read with interesting, believable OCs I actually look forward to hearing about) I will now have to reread and review. This update has totally made my week.
Samara007 chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
I spent the past two days reading this and it's prequel. Honestly I expected to peruse a few chapters and lose interest, but I couldn't stop reading! It reads less like fanfic and more like epic fantasy where we just happen to be familiar with the main characters. You manage a great balance between the J/S relationship and an actual plot. I can't wait to read more!
xfae-princessx chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
fantastic chapter well worth the wait. you're writing is fantastic, really you have talent. please update again soon...with another naughty scene :). poor karen she's so confused.

again just to say ive followed your fic and i love it and i'll wait with baited breath until your next update. please finish this story beacuse it's simply amazing

keep smiling

jade xx
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
This was an interesting chapter, it took me a while to read this, but I can definetly tell you that it came out wonderful. I really hope that you update again soon,

Kaeleer's Heart
FromMyBackyard chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
"Child of Fire," he said quietly, "I offer you Air. Champion, I offer you a King. Your Kingdom to mine, Land and Crown together, equal and as great. Sarah..." he hesitated, and when he spoke again, his voice was rough, "stay with me, shield and sword, no rule between us, no Law but love."

*-*collaspes into a wrung-out puddle on the floor*-*

! ! !

Two Years, two stories, and 75 chapters later...he asks. He really asks.

*SQUEAL*

O M Word. Two years, at mininum, of hard work. A toast to you, my dear. You deserve and earned it.

WHEW!

"Your eyes were so disdainful, when you looked at the boys. And the men..." Karen grimaced as Sarah stared at her with dawning horror. "It just about killed me to see the way you started watching the men. I thought you had been ..."

"...her need for adulation and approval and desire might lead her to sacrifice her own principals. Sacrifice Toby. All for the implied promises she had found in Jareth's arms."

- THAT'S what I'm talking about. THAT'S what happens. TA-DAH!

So...

The End? Another story in the Saga?

TELL ME! I HAVE TO KNOW!

I second Noxiaa. If this was one of my well-loved Andre Norton series, the spine would be pudding, the ends frayed and fuzzy, and would reside in a permanent spot in my carry-all.

A JxS Saga I've never forgotten, nor will ever forget.
blackhoodiegirl chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
Wow, excellent! Thank you for updating, I am a huge fan of your Labrynth fics. You bring something different to the laby fanfic world with the way you include details like the science of magic and the biology of the Shide, as well as psychology. These details bring a realism to your work that is lacking in most other fanfics. Keep up the good work, and know I will keep reading.
Clandistera chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
yay! I'm so excited you're back! Great chapter... I had to start back a few chapters to remind myself what's happening though haha; don't go away again please! :p Looking forward to more updates
Hebi R chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
Thank you so much for this! I have missed you.
Bradybunch4529 chapter 44 . 1/29/2008
Yay you're back! Absolutely fabulous chapter. I love this story, each time I come back I find a different emotion, a new way to look at everything. Hats off to you. Can't wait to see where you are going next.
sweetbabby33 chapter 44 . 1/28/2008
Yes,an update!Great to know that Karen loved Sarah,loved enough to kill is what i mean.I'm so happy for Sarah and Jareth,as they're now truly an you for updating,

really make my day~~! n_~
turtlerad17 chapter 44 . 1/28/2008
omg, you finally updated. Please don't go so long between updates, it kills me inside slowly. This story and the previous one are two of the best Labyfics in existence out there. This chapter especially was lovely and intense. I love it. I want more, more, more. Please update soon!
GoldenRat chapter 44 . 1/28/2008
Finally! Though, now what?
Noxiaa chapter 44 . 1/28/2008
Oh... my...

When I saw you had updated, I was nearly in tears from the joy of seeing it. Now having finished the chapter, I am actually crying from the content (in a good way!).

I've read this story so many times; it and its predecessor. If it were an actual book, the pages would be worn and the binding shot, most likely. Your Sarah, Jareth, and the rest of the crew are so real it's heartbreaking. I can tell you've lived alot of life, and you've breathed that into the characters. Your storytelling style is so rich and compelling. It has even, ironically enough, helped me to understand the Goblin King in my life. Sad, but true.

Please, please continue this tale. And I would very much look forward to the third "book" in the trilogy you mentioned, if you are still inclined to write it.
Liari chapter 44 . 1/28/2008
Aww... Superb as always. I'm still in awe of how you can weave worlds, and can't wait for more.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »