Reviews for Child Of Fire
FromMyBackyard chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
whoa.

Sarah being whipped by forces not her own. Control she needs. In a hurry.
FromMyBackyard chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
LMAO!

"Oops?" that's all she has to say?

LMAO!

Jareth should have said something. All that self-psychiatry does nothing if they don't share with each other.

And she'd better learn how to fight - fast.
mirapybred chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
i love your story, please keep writing
FromMyBackyard chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
this doesn't bode well.

i have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that girl.

and Sarah...i don't think she's going back anytime soon.
FromMyBackyard chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
interesting.

and who sent her?
FromMyBackyard chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
*shakes head*

Same old Sarah - gotta love her for it though.
FromMyBackyard chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
stepping outside of the box are we?

Sarah seeing within from an outside perspective. About time.
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
well done Sarah! destory the evil.

I have a sneaking suspicion she might stay on Earth - as their Champion.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
excellent beginning to the next phase of the story.

nasty hobgoblin - doesn't it wish it knew about Sarah beforehand?
Princesspam chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Hey! I just love it I cant wait to see what is coming next

I really want to see Jareth so please dont make us wait
BayouWraith chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
This chapter was so beautiful and so well written. You've managed to create a stand alone story, that so far has not had Jareth in it, yet still keep his esscence bubbling underneath. Brilliant. And for a storyline that is so far removed from the Movie, the tie in with the patio was was extremely smooth and actually brought a tear to my eye. I just can't express how wonderful this story is. I'm a huge SG1 fan too, though I've never really read much of the fanfiction. Think I'll mosey over there and see what else you have to offer.
BayouWraith chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
That was so AWESOME. I'm at work right now reading this, and people keep interupting me, and I want to shout GO AWAY at the top of my lungs. I can't wait to read the next two.
Kellianne chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
So far, one of the best sequels I've read to *anything*. Some beautifully turned phrases, along with intriguing characters. I can't wait to see what the mysterious rescued-girl gets up to. The timing of Jenner's arrival also seems a bit suspicious, so I can't to see if she's really friend or foe!

Sarah's really got have that conversation with Dobbs, though. He must need a more in-depth explanation for the events he witnessed!
Ravyn chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
(Claps hands)

Its so hard to find a good laby fic! Yesterday I went through all of Sharp Edge of Dreams and was disappointed that nothing else had been written. This morning I was jumping by and noticed that you had upated six shiny chapters! That is wonderful! I am looking forward to the completion of this story as much as I was of the other one. It was quite an interesting read but I must confess I was very hopeful for more information. Not enough in the first story to completely satisfy me but then I admit to being greedy.

Great job on this so far. It is going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. I am looking forward to Jareth's reaction to this whole ordeal and exactly what you have planned so far!

Great story!
BayouWraith chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Yay! A Sequel! I'm so happy I could cry. I must confess I read the last chapter of the first story about 50 times. This one has kept me on the edge of my seat so far, and I'm sure it will continue to do so. I can't wait for more.

M