Reviews for Child Of Fire
FromMyBackyard chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
hahaha!

Go Sarah!

"Every building built by the clan of the guilty will return to the land, every field will grow as if strewn with salt. Your nets will return empty, your boats will be swallowed by the sea, beasts of burden and women of clay will be barren as stone. Fire will claim your flesh, wind will cast your ashes wide, and water will wash the land clean."

- The land does have the tendency to expunge the sludge from itself quite nicely, doesn't it? And with this land, who knows what else it wants...or will take?
FromMyBackyard chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
o0o0o...

they better know what they're doing. The Triad ain't something you want to mess with.
FromMyBackyard chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
"...she only had to hear a few sentences and she became fluent. It worked on writing samples too."

- *sigh* I wish.

So...what has Chan gotten into and exactly what does his daughter possess?
FromMyBackyard chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
whoa.

Sarah being whipped by forces not her own. Control she needs. In a hurry.
FromMyBackyard chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
LMAO!

"Oops?" that's all she has to say?

LMAO!

Jareth should have said something. All that self-psychiatry does nothing if they don't share with each other.

And she'd better learn how to fight - fast.
The Dauntless Indianna chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
i love your story, please keep writing
FromMyBackyard chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
this doesn't bode well.

i have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that girl.

and Sarah...i don't think she's going back anytime soon.
FromMyBackyard chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
interesting.

and who sent her?
FromMyBackyard chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
*shakes head*

Same old Sarah - gotta love her for it though.
FromMyBackyard chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
stepping outside of the box are we?

Sarah seeing within from an outside perspective. About time.
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
well done Sarah! destory the evil.

I have a sneaking suspicion she might stay on Earth - as their Champion.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
excellent beginning to the next phase of the story.

nasty hobgoblin - doesn't it wish it knew about Sarah beforehand?
Princesspam chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Hey! I just love it I cant wait to see what is coming next

I really want to see Jareth so please dont make us wait
BayouWraith chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
This chapter was so beautiful and so well written. You've managed to create a stand alone story, that so far has not had Jareth in it, yet still keep his esscence bubbling underneath. Brilliant. And for a storyline that is so far removed from the Movie, the tie in with the patio was was extremely smooth and actually brought a tear to my eye. I just can't express how wonderful this story is. I'm a huge SG1 fan too, though I've never really read much of the fanfiction. Think I'll mosey over there and see what else you have to offer.
BayouWraith chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
That was so AWESOME. I'm at work right now reading this, and people keep interupting me, and I want to shout GO AWAY at the top of my lungs. I can't wait to read the next two.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »