Reviews for Child Of Fire
FromMyBackyard chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
"...she only had to hear a few sentences and she became fluent. It worked on writing samples too."

- *sigh* I wish.

So...what has Chan gotten into and exactly what does his daughter possess?
FromMyBackyard chapter 8 . 6/6/2006

Sarah being whipped by forces not her own. Control she needs. In a hurry.
FromMyBackyard chapter 7 . 6/6/2006

"Oops?" that's all she has to say?

Jareth should have said something. All that self-psychiatry does nothing if they don't share with each other.

And she'd better learn how to fight - fast.
mirapybred chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
i love your story, please keep writing
FromMyBackyard chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
this doesn't bode well.

i have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that girl.

and Sarah...i don't think she's going back anytime soon.
FromMyBackyard chapter 5 . 6/3/2006

and who sent her?
FromMyBackyard chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
*shakes head*

Same old Sarah - gotta love her for it though.
FromMyBackyard chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
stepping outside of the box are we?

Sarah seeing within from an outside perspective. About time.
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
well done Sarah! destory the evil.

I have a sneaking suspicion she might stay on Earth - as their Champion.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
excellent beginning to the next phase of the story.

nasty hobgoblin - doesn't it wish it knew about Sarah beforehand?
Princesspam chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Hey! I just love it I cant wait to see what is coming next

I really want to see Jareth so please dont make us wait
BayouWraith chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
This chapter was so beautiful and so well written. You've managed to create a stand alone story, that so far has not had Jareth in it, yet still keep his esscence bubbling underneath. Brilliant. And for a storyline that is so far removed from the Movie, the tie in with the patio was was extremely smooth and actually brought a tear to my eye. I just can't express how wonderful this story is. I'm a huge SG1 fan too, though I've never really read much of the fanfiction. Think I'll mosey over there and see what else you have to offer.
BayouWraith chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
That was so AWESOME. I'm at work right now reading this, and people keep interupting me, and I want to shout GO AWAY at the top of my lungs. I can't wait to read the next two.
Kellianne chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
So far, one of the best sequels I've read to *anything*. Some beautifully turned phrases, along with intriguing characters. I can't wait to see what the mysterious rescued-girl gets up to. The timing of Jenner's arrival also seems a bit suspicious, so I can't to see if she's really friend or foe!

Sarah's really got have that conversation with Dobbs, though. He must need a more in-depth explanation for the events he witnessed!
Ravyn chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
(Claps hands)

Its so hard to find a good laby fic! Yesterday I went through all of Sharp Edge of Dreams and was disappointed that nothing else had been written. This morning I was jumping by and noticed that you had upated six shiny chapters! That is wonderful! I am looking forward to the completion of this story as much as I was of the other one. It was quite an interesting read but I must confess I was very hopeful for more information. Not enough in the first story to completely satisfy me but then I admit to being greedy.

Great job on this so far. It is going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. I am looking forward to Jareth's reaction to this whole ordeal and exactly what you have planned so far!

Great story!