Reviews for Victor EaVian
Ms.Kornelius chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
D: Where is the update?! I'm dying. FAAAAAAAAAAAAC
Eva Goblin chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
I love your amazingly written stories, and really enjoyed this one!
But why do u never finish your stories ?
Rock Kiddo chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Hey there. I've read a lot on fanfictions about V and Evey.. but this one left me spechless. It's just.. amazing. I mean, when my friends ask me about the movie, I just continue to tell them about V's boy, Victor and about the twins. And they look at me like : "WTF? What baby?" It's just awesome. Victor is so sweet and I like how you made V react. Waiting for more chapters..
XoXo, Andreea. :D :*
Rock Kiddo chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! You, you just made my day!
EwigeStudentin chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
What a scary place to leave this story... I think I got over it only because there is Dancing with Vittriano to help me... just like this story helped my frazzled nerves after the scary place where you had left "Goblin's Delight".
It's funny to see how often stories don't get continued after A/N's of "More coming soon" :)
Oh well. It was VERY GOOD as long as it lasted. I see you've spent a whole year writing this story - while working on some others simultaneously. WOW. You are a very prolific writer, and I enjoy your writing very much :)
I have already read some other stories of yours (I am always a little behind with my reviews), and while I enoyed all of them, I think this one is my favorite so far because it is so full of delicious twists and turns. Great job, really. Thanks for sharing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Gahhh, the tension! And those scary politicians of yours! Do you know your politicians are the most scary ones in the world of ff? Hmmpf.
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Wow, so much has happened in this chapter!
Loved that Evey and Eric could finally talk to each other.
Loved the tension at Eric's intrusion, and the way V handled it - both in the bedroom and in the TV room. Very smooth, and very V.
The Stanton bit was scary, again...
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
The Stanton part was horrible. I have picked up on the name right away but I think I was mostly disappointed by Carson. Oh well.

Evey and Eric's shouting made me feel better in the end. I know, I feed off drama. lol
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
The beginning of this chapter was outright hilarious! Loved how Eric was tortured with details, and then Mr. Winters!.. Mwahaha!
The men with the camera scared me a bit here, then. Glad nobody came to harm.
And your idea to invite Eric to the Gallery was ingenious! Only great stuff can come out if it! LOL
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Love the names :) Especially those Victor awarded them with! hehe
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Whaaaaa! That was so good. Gotta love confrontations - and poor Finch, he's got to learn the truth the hard way...
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I think I spazzed out when I read this chapter for the first time. So much happens! Dom gets it - yay! and goes to confrant V - OMG what's going to happen!? Glad you solved it as you did!

Evey and Finch make out - yet another OMG! The whole scene was very in character for them both. Great job - also on V's reaction afterwards! Boah it was scary!
EwigeStudentin chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Loved, LOVED your sneaky Dominic in this chapter! You really managed to write him and Finch in 3D - a rare treat!
And I am very pleased with the parts you give Victor - I mean, he's got STUFF to do in this story! It's quite rare too, I guess. Other stories with kids tend to have them as a part of the deco. Your kid make a difference. Bravo.
Loved Awkward!V towards the end! Teehee
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Yep, a happy reader here! It's always nice to have a confirmation :)
And I absolutely loved the tension in this chapter! Oooh the angst!
EwigeStudentin chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Wowza, Eric, where are your manners! It was really fun to see how V handled the situation, tho! :D
The last bit had me a little worried here but then I remembered your "Victor and Uncle W Save Roo" story and was just glad to find a connection :)