Reviews for Tomb
Aileil chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This is an absolutely fabulous story! I really like how you've done the POV, very accurate, I think. I also thought the way Rodney convinced Queba was hilarious. This story is extraordinarily well-written and interesting without being too tense :). Five stars!
TakeThyBeak chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Okay, this story is just completely inspired. Not only is it an incredible 'Things go from bad, to worse, to- holy crap we're SO screwed!' plot, but the humorous and comforting banter and snark between John and Rodney throughout is some of the absolute best I've seen. Even when things were really bad for the two of them (and boy, did things get really bad), I still couldn't wipe the grin off my face from their constant back-and-forth.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. Definitely one for the favorites.
SGAavidreader chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I think this story has the honor of being the funniest story I have read to date. You kept everyone in character while saying the most hillarious things. I actually laughed out loud at the beginning with the references to Ronan's "sword", prompting my children to stare at me and shake their heads. The comfort card discussion and jokes while John and Rodney were in the tomb caused similar outbursts on my part. I will continue reading through your stories in the proper order. I realized the hazzards of not doing that when I finally read the story with the carnivorous frogs which made sense of references in other stories. Thanks for the pleasurable entertainment you have provided.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"Yes, death by beverage is frowned upon by our people."

Brilliant line!
SaJi chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Woot! Another lovely story of DOOM! Although...I am so wanting to know how they escape the piranhas-beavers and army of pygmy warriors now. o3o;
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
What a memorable story! I'm not such a great fan of flashbacks, but this was handled very well. It is certainly in a class of its own in so many ways, characterisation, dialogue - oh that dialogue. Rodney's snark was a pleasure to behold.

How on earth I missed this story is beyond me, but the Stargate awards have rectified my ommission. Thank heaven - you're already a winner in my books.
Trishkafibble chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I LOVE YOU. Don't ever stop writing-I love your dialogue, I love your characterizations, I LOVE your endings, I love your exquisite balance of angst and attitude and tension and tenderness, and your awesome comedic talents-if all fic writers were this good, my children would starve and my husband would leave me. And I'd never notice.

...Yeah, sorry-I really should wait for the riverfic high to disperse before writing these things, shouldn't I... Uhm, good job. Nice work. I laughed a lot. Bye. *eyeroll* XD
krysalys chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
*snicker*

...

Poke poke poke.

"All. Your. Fault."

"McKay, willya QUIT it? Jeeze!"

...

*snorfle*

-}-
Alipeeps chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
I love this story. It was well-written (the only teeny mistake I noticed was repelled instead of rappelled near the end of chapter 2) and utterly absorbing. Great plot idea for the Victavan's customs and the action was very well-described. I also enjoyed the structure - how you cut back and forth between the action in the present and the flashbacks to explain how they got into that situation. Lovely whumpage, great humour and an excellent depiction of the team's relationship. Thanks.
WriterJC chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Fantastic. Loved it bunches.
Beth Green chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Howdy!

My momma raised me to say 'Thank you' when I receive a gift, and your stories certainly qualify. I'm sorry I haven't really sent feedback before now; I've been too busy reading! So, please accept this virtual basketful of warm fuzzies, one for each and every story that you've posted.

When I first discovered SGA and the wonderfulness of all things Rodney three months ago, I was very pleased to find hundreds of quality stories awaiting my reading pleasure. Since May, I've been following story recs to try to avoid the lesser quality stories. Just so you know, you're on more than one person's list as being a favorite author.

Anyway, there's still a lot of stories I haven't read. I mention this because I've actually reread more than one of your stories. Reading your fic is like viewing my favorite episodes - worth a second look.

I love your characterizations of John as well as Rodney. You've got Rodney's snark-asm down perfectly. (And yes, I've read some of the Likethekoscha stories, too; again, sorry for not sending feedback. Although I'll read Rodney with anyone, anywhere, when I read your Geeks & Goons stories you manage to convince me that John & Rodney are the OTP.)

Your story, The Tomb, is another example of your fine stories: clever plotting, nifty dialogue, great characterizations, and best of all, whumping!

Thanks so much for sharing, and keep on writing!
Tazmy chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
finally finished this. Iloved it!
berlinghoff chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great fic! Yeah, what else is new? I loove how you write the boys and their posse. Could you please apply for a job as a writer on the show? Please?
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Great ending. You kept the tension high as first they had to deal with the box, then get off the planet and then wait for John to come round. Excellent job with Rodney's voice throughout- just the right mix of panic, concern, snark and happiness.

I loved that they went straight back out into another situation. It couldn't have been any other way really *g*.
Ellex chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Another wonderful story! I love the beaver/pirhana's at the end of the story, and the light bulb jokes.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »