Reviews for The Error Of My Ways
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Thank you for this awesome story!
Mallory83 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Love
LillianMarie2 chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
it's a good story, i like it. there was an unexpected plot in there, i hadn't expected anything like that to happen.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
Absolutely loved this. :) :)
ray chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Nice story, cool plot line. Although, I think you should have added in some torture and more persuasion on voldemort's part. I think hermione is too strong to crack after 1 conversation with him.
Nahrond chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
I sorta freaked out after I read that Hermione was his daughter :D I was shocked and happy at the same time :D I love this story, one of the best I have read. Excellent work :D
Infinite Stupidity chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
You are one of my favourite authors now! Thank you soo much for uploading and sharing this fantastic piece of work! This is exactly how i had hoped Percy would be if J.K. explored his character more. It was so emotionally stirring and beautiful, and your sense of humour had me in tears of laughter :)
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
so far so good!
Izzycullen6 chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
Good
chickfly317 chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
luved this story just read it from start 2 finish couldnt even stop 2 review one of the best ones iv of 2 check out ur other stories
JaneA0202 chapter 18 . 3/6/2010
one of my favourite stories! really!

and I dont know If I need permision for that, but I added your story to Snape/Hermione - Father/Daughter community..I hope its ok.

Jane
kaylune chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
aw super duper cute.

i really did like it alot
Grania chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
I really like this much more humane Snape, even though he is somewhat out of character. I wish I could see this part of him more often. We all love the greasy git but it's good to see him as a not-so-greasy git, too. :-)
teachergirl chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Hermione is not an underage witch! Her birthday is September 19. She is already 17 years old and is about to turn 18.
Cyera chapter 18 . 5/26/2009