Reviews for The Wedding
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Omg! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I AM SO VERY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND THIS FIC!
Abberz the Awesome chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
"Uncle Jethro, do you LIIIIIIIKE Aunt Kate?"

Ahhh... The joys of being a child. I laughed so hard when I read this.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
' "We are gathered here today to marry Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Caitlin Suzana Todd," Father Klein began. "If there is anyone here who knows any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Grandmother glared at her sons, daring them to open their mouths '

LOLXP

Peace out,

Sharley
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
' "A-MEN!" shouted Agent Sammie Kibbshipp, who was evasdropping from behind the partition.

Tony and McGee finished buttoning their shirts over their Kevlar vests and put on hard hats and braced for the Gibbs-plosion. '

I quite literally just fell off my seat laughing:D

Peace out,

Sharley
Fergette chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
I have never laughed so hard while reading a story! That Mikey bit was absolutely hilarious!
angelsnowflakes chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Your fic had me in laughing the entire time. I really enjoyed it and the fact that you don't have any blatant errors in grammar or structure, etc.

Cheers,

SacredOblivion
novasupernova chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY !

Funny, and sweet at the same time.

I also like the way you bring all the crazy ex wifes together. awesome
JTSplash chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
okies I just read that first italics part and I#m in stitches lol. Can't wait to read the rest, but i'll have to save it for later;)
Mellie E chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Ahhw, it was so cute! I loved it!

And it was funny too. I laughed a lot while I was reading.

Mellie.
Sarai chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
LOL! You had me laughing this entire time!
deserts chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Wow.

Firstly, I love the POV, it's great, something completely different this time.

Secondly, you made me laugh I don't know how many times while reading the story. For example the whole proposal thing was just hilarious.

My two favourite parts are those:

Aunt Kate rolled her eyes. "Do you know what else they're doing? They keep running around turning off the lights in whatever room Jethro and I go into. 'Saves electricity,' they say. Then they crank up the air conditioning and when I asked them to turn it down, they say something like 'I'm sure you two can find other ways to keep warm'!"

Father Klein blinked. "Your little voice is a sarcastic Tweety Bird?" At his parishioner's look, the padre sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just unlike you." He paused. "I would have thought that your little voice would sound something like James Earl Jones or - "

Or Gibbs throwing his sports equipment into the trash! You absolutely had me rolling in the aisles!

Thirdly, the kids are really sweet, how they first want to scare Gibbs away and then decide they like him and put an effort into making him stay.

And finally, the thing about the smacking:

"The only agent he hasn't smacked is Kate, yes?"

I was wondering that, too. Why does he smack all the others, everyone but Kate?

Conclusion: I absolutely love the story. It's funny, it's romantic and, above all, it's genuine. Thanks a lot for posting this.

Yours, Isa aka tate4ever
mj0621 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
cute!write more!help increase the number of KIBBS fics...!hurray!
dg101 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Wonderful story!All I can say now is "THANK YOU"!Thanks a lot,Sammie-you are an amazing autor!:)
dg101 chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Another LOVELY chapter!Thanks,Sammie!:)
dg101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
O M G!Excellent , amazing and so cute and funny chapter!Great job,Sammie!THANK YOU!*BIG HUG*