Reviews for At the Bottom of the Garden
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol nice it really show the whole 'no one can annoy better than your brother' thing ;P
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Snicker, that was EXTREME!

Dean didn't even blink, but merely glanced up at his abnormally tall little brother. "I swear, dude, you're like a freaking giraffe."

"A giraffe who's holding the only set of keys to your precious car."

I can't believe how well you write! All of your stories I've read so far are so completely entertaining and amazing that I just want to read them over and over lol

GREAT JOB, you ROCK!
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Dean only lost 'cause he didn't have a microwave with him.
Von chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"I mean, when that green one with the pink wings sucker-punched you, it really looked like it hurt.”

(Burst out laughing)

This whole thing had me grinning. BEST brotherly fic ever and best 'healing over the shooting' ever. :D
renegade-chevy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
LOL this story is awesome. You write the boys so well. Nice One!
lucym chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LOL. I love your Supernatural fics. It's so fun to see this kind of banter, lol!
Ashlee C chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hehe, Love it! Dean getting his ass kicked by fairies... hilarious!

good job.

-Ash
JRAismine chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I just found this story. Loved some of your others so I thought I would read it. I was not disappointed. You write the brothers Winchester so well! I look forward to reading ALL of your stories (other fandoms as well!) Thanks for sharing.
graceandfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Mwah, hah, hah, snicker, snicker! That was so cute. I had a silly grin on my face the entire time. I just loved the whole thing.

Some of my favorite lines (although the whole thing was great)

“You’ve seen Moulin Rouge?” Damn.

"You've seen Sleeping Beauty?" Damn.

"Tinkerbell's going down."

Also, Sam's constant harping on how the faeries kicked Dean's ass and the car keys/remote control fight at the end.

Very, very entertaining :)
I-Wear-A-Halo chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
this was awesome, good job.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
What a fun story! I love the idea that Sam has watched Moulin Rouge, Sleeping Beauty AND knows Peter Pan. The side note of "Damn" was hysterica. I enjoyed this!

:D

Caroline
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ha ha ha ha! Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Evil fairies kicking Dean's butt-rofl! Loved the brotherly snark as well. Great job :)
GhostOfFanFicPast chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
LMAO, that story totally made my day! XD
Gem chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This story is hilarious! I was laughing the whole time!

Loved it!