Reviews for Archangel High
Baka4Anime chapter 28 . 8/8/2011
Loved this story soo much

I cant wait to start up on the sequel of the story, bet it will be great.:)

Hope everything clears up on it. :) cause Athrun├Ęs pissing me off with his 'I never loved you' crap, but I guess denials the first step huh? :D
Baka4Anime chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Loved the Yzak-Cagalli moment wish people wrote more 'bout that :) great story , great chapter!
falconrukichi chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
ah! i hate te end "not really end?" but, the sequel will help the story, it's ok..uh..uh..i think..it's rushing one to replace him..no wonder Athrun really hurt..from the beginning till the nd, there always cagalli's fault. half athrun who being secretive, really secret and cagalli's dumbass and totally honest.
riani chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
q kutuk kawwwwwwww! teganya ko bwt tokoh favorit q sad ending..!.(devil)
pinkylily422 chapter 28 . 7/12/2010
when this gonna continue? i cnt wait...
popculturerebel chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
hehe funny... i wish I was like Athrun lol )
Winter Whitlingum chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
You should get a Beta Reader, and leave the grammer stuff to them.
Winter Whitlingum chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I think that you should work on your grammer, because its not looking that good, lots of mistakes, but overall I think the story would be interesting, its a good start, Im gonna enjoy reading it.
xMari-kun chapter 28 . 6/16/2010
Hello! I re-read the previous chapter and I just realized that you were listening to Kame's song at that time! KAT-TUN 3 Looking forward to Archangel High Duex! :DDD KAMEEEEE3
Maffy chapter 27 . 5/30/2010
damn it! i almost cried in this story .
shiloah18 chapter 27 . 4/29/2010
"..he onLy knocked her dOor and said the dinner was ready if she wanted to eat." how about putting an "on" between "knocked" and "her" and changing "the" to "that"... :)

"There's no use Loving someone who doesn't Love us equaLLy." there you have, Miggy! straight from CagaLLi's mouth... what's the use of Loving her (CagaLLi) if she can't Love you back?

"Now, she had something to look forward." uh... how about adding "to" right after "forward"?

nyWeiZ, sorry for not reviewing right away... *bows* is this the end? I hope not... ;'{ suteki chap! jaa ne! ;'p
asucaga no.1 fan chapter 27 . 4/4/2010
it was really gd! but can u do a another ending when athrun and cagalli goes back together? cus i really want them 2 be together!
I hate to being sad chapter 27 . 2/22/2010
Oh god, this story is still great and I like that.

But now...WTH.

Why the genre of this story is romance? If the ending is like that!

Geez...i very like your story before this.
cagals chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
aw damn! i now really hate cagalli! she still have a courage to approve at miguel's offer after what have happened, haven't she learned her lessons yet! god! poor athrun T.T i like the story anyway, i just hate cagalli here for being so heartless..update asap, hope that in the next chapter cagalli will now wake to her own senses
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 27 . 10/19/2009
I really loved the story!

when are you gonna make season 2 though?

I'm itching to know what will happen and;

I hope that it will be AsuCaga