Reviews for In The Forests of the Night
hanakochan101 chapter 7 . 1/3
*Starfire moment* It was a glorious story friend Hanyu Girl Inu such magnificent work
young kagome chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
munford chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Sweet to sweet I almost got a cavity
lara5170 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Okay,now we know that it wasn't a dream,she really was with Sessh & the bite mark on her neck is Sessh's mate mark. So if Kagome really was in the past the night before & spent the night with Sessh in the cave where he destroyed her clothes...how did she end up back in her time,dressed & in her bed? I also don't understand why Inu,who left Kagome at the campsite didn't ask how she got home or why he didn't smell Sessh's scent on Kagome when he woke her?
lara5170 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Now the mark's going away. If last night with Sessh was a dream,that means last night she wasn't in the past waiting for Inu at the camp & then with Sessh in the cave later at night? So, how come she recognizes the cave(& the bed in it) as the one she used with Sessh? I'm so confused,I'm having a hard time following this.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm confused about a few things. 1st Inu left Kags alone at the campsite saying has to get some wood but he'll be right back & he never returns.2nd Sessh leaves his pack as it's mating season & he mentions Rin's now a teen with was 4/6 when he found her,it'd take 6-8yrs for her to be a teen.(I can't do/read Sessh/Rin.)Is Kags 21,how long have they been shard hunting?).Sessh finds Kags who runs to a cave but he catches her,rips her clothes off with his claws & takes her virginity. Her clothes destroyed & her bag at the campsite. So how did she get home,dressed & not smell of Sessh when Inu came to wake her? Also,wouldn't she have been sore & the bite mark?
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Whew! Cause who doesn't need a cup of cold water right now lol but aww I loved the ending what a sweet last paragraph ( )
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
oh WOW...wonderful! added to favs!
hinaxnaru chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
SO CUTE I LOVED IT
tigerfrog chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed your story. Will there be a follow up to the story?
Kio-Neko chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
I really loved this story and I was curious. Are you going to do a sequel. That would be pretty cool to see how this story continues.
BabyTekira16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
k i'm gonna ask,why is sesshomaru's name everywhere it seems like kagome's name should be?
mischievous female chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
This story was an excellent read!
sesshoumarugirl09 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
omg i put you up on my fav authors lol

n story

i love it it was so good

i hate that sesshoumaru turned into a hurman to i like him as a demon

but i do love how you had him tease kagome

greatly though out lol

keep up the good work
sesshoumarugirl09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
omg i love your story

i cant waite to read the next

just wanted to give you some props on this one till next time

bey