Reviews for In The Forests of the Night
5seedapple chapter 7 . 6/7
*puts both thumbs up and walks away faith a nosebleed.*
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. I can't wait to read more of your writing soon.
jensenkent chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
sweet and painful along with being funny all at the same time.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
I slept with your brother but HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME BY KISSING SONEONE ELSE . lol.
mtnikolle chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
This story was fantastic!
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Excellent realization by Sesshomaru at the end of this chapter!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Awww...
T.Redd chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Why does she still think it was a dream? Sesshomaru has already said that he touched her, so why does she still think was a dream? And she saw the mark even before the cave incident.
HelleBelle chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Ughhhhhh this is frustrating me just a little LOL. Her heart now belongs to Sesshomaru but she can't get over inubaba. Kags is killing me right now *Sighs* I would totally trade places with her. Oh I don't normal do this but you check out my page I just wrote some new stories. Thanks!
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
You have got to be kidding me. Ugh gome! it wasn't a dream idiot LOL
hanakochan101 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
*Starfire moment* It was a glorious story friend Hanyu Girl Inu such magnificent work
young kagome chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
munford chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Sweet to sweet I almost got a cavity
lara5170 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Okay,now we know that it wasn't a dream,she really was with Sessh & the bite mark on her neck is Sessh's mate mark. So if Kagome really was in the past the night before & spent the night with Sessh in the cave where he destroyed her clothes...how did she end up back in her time,dressed & in her bed? I also don't understand why Inu,who left Kagome at the campsite didn't ask how she got home or why he didn't smell Sessh's scent on Kagome when he woke her?
lara5170 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Now the mark's going away. If last night with Sessh was a dream,that means last night she wasn't in the past waiting for Inu at the camp & then with Sessh in the cave later at night? So, how come she recognizes the cave(& the bed in it) as the one she used with Sessh? I'm so confused,I'm having a hard time following this.