Reviews for The Shroud of Twilight
Dil9 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Really liked your story. Pls continue
live2die2live chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
aw and i really liked this story ] oh well it was good while it lasted thanks it was really good i wish you would change your mind about finishing the story but its ok if you dont love you much (EJC)
Elz Faye chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
i liked the story and since you arent going to finish it i was wondering if i could like change it around a bit and re-write it and post it?
deadgirl96 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
plese continue!
Purityofthelovemiko chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
I LOVED IT! please write for new moon soon i will be waiting!
LovableLuna chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
lol

cute

i like it alot

great job!
april.alicia.taylor chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
WOW! i think this is one of my favorite twilight stories so far. mostly because edward and bella seem to be themselves and not what other people wish they were like... i also like the curtousy you put in there by warning people about some of the more lurid parts. TOTALLY AWESOME! keep up the outstanding work! :)
TK08 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
aww, oh well, i really liked it, i hope you write more, if you do please let me know. umm my email is just in case. well you have great writing abilities, and i enjoy your writing.

~TK
TK08 chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
great story so far, i really lke it. and the whole bold black print, cracks me up, when i first saw it i was like WTF, i can read now? then i fugured out what you ment( in case people skipped those parts) so i laughed even great story,i can't wait to read more..ch 4 here i came!

~TK
Droplets of Salt chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Gr. I liked this story. Why end it?
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
That was really sweet. I can't really imagine Bella asking to "touch" him, but I liked the surprise all the same. I imagined their summer together being something like this so I am happy you wrote this. I hope you write more fan fiction, but about New Moon once you are done.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
*sigh ... fainting ... typical bella. lol
WhichHusain chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
can u like leave a comment or email me or reply to this..whatever is suitable and lemme knw what ur other series are caleed? btw i loved ur series and cant wait to read ur other!
twilightlover1234 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Great Story!
TwilightTunes chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Oh Wow! That was terrific! What an experience! Very well written! I agree with you that this needed to be written. Thank you for writing it. I do hope you'll write a sequel sometime for when Bella is a vampire and they go all the way for the first time. You're an amazing writer.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »