Reviews for Harry and the Muggle's fantasy
coolhacker1025 chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I wish that the story was continued. It was rather good so far, aside from a couple of errors here and there.
dontcallmemadeline chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
This is a great story. Your views on magic and reality are very interesting, and i hope you will continue this story. Even though it is labelled as complete...
Rogue7 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
Great story so far, though it has been 3 years since you updated, is there more to come ?
WBH21C chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
So very well done!
GreyAB chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
im enjoying this, its an inteerting concept and i hope to see the conclusion at some point soon.

hope you have not abandoned us :)
AustrianShadow chapter 12 . 1/2/2008

I've just reached the last word of the last chapter and want to tell you, that in my opinion this is one of the more refreshing storys I've read. Hope you'll find it in your mind to continue this tale soon.

Kind Regards

Sdarian chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
You keep using the wrong word. It is not belief but believe.
Dnic5 chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
Loving it and hope that you update soon.
gaul1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
good chapter, byes
Bobboky chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
DJ32 chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
This has bin a lot of fun I hope to see more soon.
Lady Zen chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Wow I love this story, and thank you so much. I never thought I would see a story like this and now I have seen it and read it, and I look forwar to future chapters of it. Again thank you.
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Hermione & Ginny talk over what was bothering them. Please update soon.
Suiadan chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
excellent fic, please update soon.
Otritzi chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
The Jedi idea is kinda overdone in several of the Fandoms I read. I don't like it any less, I like the Idea, but the power levels required to maintain a lightsaber's effectiveness are huge, make no mistake, Harry could likely only use the saber for twenty minutes before it drained him completely of power. Jedi have to turn their sabers on and off in a fight, only leaving them on when they are striking or fighting another Jedi...Lightsabers are extremely difficult to weild, hence only Jedi using them in the Star Wars universe. Lightsaber type weapons, beam swords and the like, are mostly used by robots with some kind of perpetual energy generation system or by beings with the ability to generate high amounts of bio-energy (Such as Jedi, Psions, and Magical folk.)

*Winces* Sorry, got off on a tangent. Do keep the chapters coming!