Reviews for No Life but This
vanilfrappe chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
You know, here's a thought I just had...oh, and by the way, your story is brilliant so far! i hope you keep writing more, because as I was saying heres a thought...imagine if in a few days after your chapter two, Bella finds out she has cancer...How do you think Edward could resist changing her now when she doesn't even have a mortal life to salvage? It might sound cheesy, and if so you definitely don't have to think about writing it, but your the author! Keep writing this in whatever angle you prefer!
Alimento chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Please, please, type more. I love it. I would say any bad points, if there were any! You are the best fanfic author I have ever read a story from. I am still in tears from the first chapter. The emotion in them is just... i don't know. I can't even think of the right word...
CeCe chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love this chapter! For a second I had to double take because I thought Stephenie Meyer had written another chapter that I didn't know about! You are really talented, your style of writing is very close to hers.
SHINY VOLVO OWNER chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
i dont think you should worry too much about the language or anything... anyone who is on here should know that the internet contains disturbing things. besides such a thing as vampires to read about is violent enough that i think the person would have nothing to worry about with a little thing like language. Very good story though.. you do well to keep them in character! i DO hope that you continue this story... best one in a long time!

:D
mimi chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
awesome so finish mmk?
alex chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I was thouroughly impressed.
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I'm a first time reader, but I'm going to guess that you wrote this BEFORE New Moon. Which makes it just brillant. I love your forshadowing. I also loved your imagery, like in the line where you said, "Each thud of my heart seemed to pound my resolve into nothing." That is such a powerful image. Anyway, thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I enjoyed it.
dollface chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hey loff, great fic )

I could be wrong here, but for some reason I can't stop thinking that her middle name is Marie. :S Alexis just doesn't sound right...

Great ficcy, though. )
TwilightTunes chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This was lovely. Thank you for writing it.
Luna Danger chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
i love this story! please please please review!
rippedskies chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Ah! You haven't updated in over a MONTH! *falls over* That's horrible! I really really like your story, but I don't even know the next time you're going to update! *sigh* I hope you update soon!
forevermagik chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Wow, great continuation! Yay! I sense a plot and a wonderful story coming on! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JustMeSilly chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
This is really, really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Opague chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
He can't promise what he can't control! This chap made me cry good job.
0zephyr0 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I'm very glad you decided to continue this story! It's really great writing