Reviews for This Sounds Cliched, But I Think I Love You
S chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was totally amazing! I watched the movie for the first time a few days ago, which is amazing seeing as it's a classic and I could've watched it before, but whatever. I loved this, and I love the two of them!
Katieghost chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I love this! you're a great writer :)
eggoistic chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
aw that was so so so cute eep you need to write more ddlj fan fiction like jfc this was funny and cute and so raj-like and me likey v v much xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! It was probably the first of your stories I ever read. Remember the old days, when there were so few stories you could count them on one hand? And then somehow we're finally past the 100 mark! As always, this was fantastically written!

Please, please, please, tell us what those references were! I know the Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam one, but the other... It's either KKHH, K3G, Chalte Chalte, KANK, Paheli,... if there are any more starring Sharukh and Rani I can't remember them at this moment.

By the way, I think you spelled skeptical wrong, when you wrote that Raj raised a skeptical eyebrow.
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
*squeal again* YAY RAJ! I'm gonna go ahead and be an opinionated idiot and say this IS the absolute BEST movie in ALL of Bollywood. Yeah, I don't want a Romeo, I want a Raj!

Wonderful characterization! Especially the part about him trying to and miserably failing to one up against GOD.

*ADDS TO FAVORITE AUTHORS*
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
wow..that was really very good -adds to favs-
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Getting a little desperate there are we? - 'i.e. Desperate Plea for Reviews'

I think you use short sentences throughout your story really effectively. In some places, they even provide comedy.

I also think that your story is based on a really good idea; it accurately portrays the scene in the movie, and also gives an insight on why Raj behaved the way he did in the scene. The first time I saw DDLJ, I was kind of bewildered when Raj suddenly blurted out that he had fallen in love with Simran. I'll probably be reminded of your story when I next watch DDLJ and come across that particular scene.

For a first piece, this was a nice story. I can't believe I've never reviewed this before - I quite remember reading it before.

I don't have any constructive criticism. Just keep writing.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wah, so cute xD. I love Raj and his goofy attitude- which you portrayed quite well in here. I love your DDLJ fics!

(Oh and, I tried emailing the address you gave me - it didn't work. Maybe I got it wrong? Is it the same ar your username letter-for-letter at hotmail?

X_X Since I obviously don't get it, could you please add my MSN to yours? sakura underscore cherryblossom at hotmail dot com
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow, that was so cute and awsome for a first atempt! ;)
SRKrox chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I'm planning on reading your DDLJ stories in chronological order, so this is the second one I've read. I think you have a great humorous writing style and I really thought Raj was funny and very in-character.

I loved how you had that whole talking-to-God thing that Salman did in HDDCS, but I am going crazy trying to figure out that second reference.

"the first one have SRK and Kajol’s very certain cousin in it,"

Does that mean SRK and Kajol's common cousin in the movie or Kajol's cousin and SRK? From the grammar, I'm guessing it's the latter.

So a movie with SRK and Rani, I presume. And that's where I'm left guessing.

Anyways, great story!
serendipities chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
OH SHNAP! When did this happen? Bollywood section? Give me a moment. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! OK, done.

Anyways, great one-shot; loved this scene, loved the movie. SRK was so sexay and the chemistry with Kajol was amazing. *sigh* They sure don't make movies like they used to.
indiangirlofbollywood chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I don't get it. HOw is Rani involved in this story. I didn't get the whoel Salman Khan relation until I read one of the reviews. Also, how is Aishwarya Rai involved in this? someone please tell me. I loved the writing piece on how Raj was going to tell Simran that he loved her and ended up telling a joke instead of his feelings. This was very well written. I know you don't apprciate flames, but I hated the way you kept saying that Raj acted like and idiot. I felt bad that someone would actually relate one of Shahrukh khan's characters to a vulgar idiot. overall though the writing was great!
Nymphandora Tonks chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, great fic! I love Bollywood stuff... and DDLJ is one of my favourite Indian movies! I always hoped someone would write a fic about it.

This is great for a first try - keep it up!
Vaniah chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMGYAY Bollywood fanfiction! And for one o fmy favourite movies of all time, too. :)

Anyway, wonderful job with the dialogue. Very in character, and I love that you included that talking-to-God thing Salman Khan does in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. But for the life of me I can't figure out the other film reference in here. It's Rani film right? Gah. It's driving me nuts, you must PM me and tell me what it is! :D

Great work! This if definitely going under my faves!
Stars2Heaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
yay! bollywood fics! this is a great first attempt! very detailed loved it! and yea, the film is fab! keep up the good work!