Reviews for Pause Rewind Rethink
Tiramisu chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hello,

I love this story. Please please please update. Is Sephiria going to die? I like how to hinted at Sephiria/Belze throughout the fic. Sephiria is my favorite character! Even if you don't feel like continuing this story, can you write one last chapter to give this story an end?

Please please update
Megandary chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Whoah,why did I not realize this glorious update before?

Somehow I don't feel sorry for Kranz...Probably because of his appearance. He looks like Robocop. Yeah. He's probably related to Robocop anyway.

Lin is just so damn adorable for an evil guy...*insert a,uh,loud fangirl scream here*

Ruguto Won as...future Number VI? Wow. Baldor would be proud. You can't possibly compare Won's bright,carroty mind to a potato - that would be Baldor - anyway...

Nya,poor Tearju. Poor,poor Tearju. That part was just so funny. xD Oh yeah...

"Batman with his giant computer in the basement would be so proud…"

That sentence made my day. xD

Waiting for an update,Megandary
WickedNightingale chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
uh oh... poor guy
SupaFreak007 chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
It's 'One' by Three Dog Night...good song! lol...
TheCheeryForgottenUmbrella chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Argh,please,please,please...keep writing!Update!Something!
Maru Maru-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Actually, if you look at the translation in Train actually replies, "If that happens, I'll just finish them off." And after, he says, "Ha ha, just kidding!" I'm sorry, I'd just like you to review this problem that I'm seeing. If you consider this a flame, please ignore it. I don't like flames, and I don't like flaming.
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
so adorable! that little moment was priceless!
Shiyuri chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
I like the story.. to bad about Sven dying and about everything pretty much going to hell but I like he way you right and I like the way your not misspelling everything, plus the way you type your words is nice. I can't wait for the next chapter keep typing please.. oh and tell Eve to skip drinking my soul like tea I reviewed -
Milia chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Loove it so much! Whee! *happy because of the longness*. It's getting more and more intense...hope you won't end it the angsty way. Please update soon, can't wait!
CrypticAngel chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Lol... great chappie again! And i know cloudy... ugh... im just NOT HAPPY with EITHER ending... i've re-written each at least 10 times... *cries* tell me what YOU think shoud happen next, (both happy and sad) because evedrything that pops into my mind feels unbelievable and totally overdramatic!
Milia chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
This is really good!Even though I only have follow the series until the 4th volume of manga (so I'm kinda confused with some character here) but it's great! Please write more!
CrypticAngel chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
I wanna UPDATE! Yeah... I'm bored an i wanna read sumthin but u havent updated in AGES... Either update this or remember when... preferably both!
CrypticAngel chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
TOTALLY worth the wait! I loved it, but *sobs* SVEN! Lol, I can't wit till ure next chapter! Now to read Remember When!
namedawesome chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
I LIKED IT!A BIT CONFUSIN' BUT GOOD!