Reviews for Piece By Piece
seffa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ancient fanfiction is ANCIENT~

Wow, that was lovely~ It really got me thinking! For Ryou to suffer through something Bakura has gone through . . . Wow, this was a job well done. I'm glad I came across this.

~Little Ryuu
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aw, poor Ryou having to listen to Bakura's people die so brutally over and over again.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Ooh, I like it. It made me think - a strenuous excercise, but one I need anyway -. Very well done!
Naive Goth chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Creepy, but I loved it.

little-yaoi-lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ok but first you write more.

imagines writes chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I enjoyed this a lot. :D It was so creepy! *shiver* I love stories about younger!Ryou. I can't wait to see what you write next. :)
Anhai chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hm...was the reason Bakura was being so helpful was because he knew what it felt like to hear souls screaming?...Or was it because the screams from 'the people in burning houses' screams from the villagers of Kul Elna?...

...This gives me something to think about...this was very good...

Hehehe I think that the reason Bakura was so kind was because of the reasons abpve AND the itsy, bitsy little part of him that cares about Ryou decided to bite him in the butt - I'm also a tendershipping fan and that added some,interesting ideas fufufufufu...

Well I've gotta go. Ja Matta!
16forever chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hm. This one's got me stumped. Awesome job! Now I'll be all trying to figure everything out until you update!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was amazing. Poor Ryou. I like the details and flow of this. Hope you don't mind that I'm going to add this to my C2.
Ayuka Kathryn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
A very nice, original idea. Poor, poor Ryou. I can't wait to read more.