Reviews for Ai Shiteru
H-Heart-geek chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Chapters 2, 5 and 7 bothers moi, dear odd-Muse-inspired-one..

The rest.. I wish I had read them to their bottoms, but I like them regardless, n because, of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
my lord, forgive me for discovering this site too late. _ i thought nothing could beat 'that something about mary', but look what i found here!

you noble soul. _ if i had koji jefferson sakai to give, he'll arrive at your doorstep tomorrow.
Iris chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
continue!
Iris chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
keep on drabbling!
psquare chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
... Ookay. This was excellent. Seisuke and Kaori, eh?

"Distance and time don't create speed" - you just HAD to remind me of physics just when I come back from IIT classes, eh? ((groans))

But seriously speaking, I loved that line.

Beautifully expressed relationship, and definitely the best drabble of the lot so far. More "fulfilling".

Take care, and Keep writing!
psquare chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Oof. I didn't think you'd be updating this.

MoriKaren! ((hearts)) I've come to love that pairing (and to detest "Finesse" - I'm seriously considering deleting that story), and I like the way you handled them in this drabble.

Quite simply, it was Mori all over. No complaints at ALL in the characterisation department. Romantically, however... it felt unfulfilling. I dunno.

Overall, 'twas pretty good.
Hikari Manganji chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Uhm.. can I request a Sakai/Kyousuke...? I'm intrigued! I've seen lots of SakaiRodrigo, but I can't seem to get Sakai/Kyosuke out of my mind. It looks... kinda cool! :D
psquare chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Yay... now *this* is more like it! (Please God, I hope I've not become a yaoi junkie)

Rodrigo/Sakai is the one unorthodox pairing with the most potential. You've captured the two boys beautifully here. Way better than "Of Mirrors and Glasses", to be honest.

"Sakai looks at those amber, wiped-blank eyes, laughs shakily, hiding his eyes. "Oh.""

But you know, that gave a weirdly disturbing mental image.

Another good one. Probably the best of the three so far.

Take care, and keep writing!
psquare chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
Sakai and Kaori! W00t! I'll be flattering myself if I say it's ever so *slightly* reminiscent of my RodrigoKaori disas... I mean, fanfic, but it's much more well-done.

Afraid of him, eh? I sympathise with her. Sometimes I feel afraid of writing Sakai, too. Funny that he's my favourite character.

Well-written, again. But really. "Incorrigible" at what, exactly?
psquare chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
"Pitter patter" and "thud thud"... reminds me, strangely, of a children's rhyme. ((laughs))

Nice drabble, this. Cute, yet explicit. Well-written. And no, it's not "cryptic". ;)
Crystal Haze chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I liked this! Yeah, I did! This part chilled me:

"That's why he doesn't move when Sakai touches his cheek, fingers tracing his skin.

Can't breathe."

Lovely.
Crystal Haze chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Pretty deep, huh? I think you've got SeisukeXKaori out there all right: nice
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
The title is true; ...uncharacteristic this one is, coming from you! But I really liked it, it was very pretty, specially the line:

"Thud, thud went her heart in perfect rhythm; the sky echoes threefold; the tears of uncontained happiness slipping down her cheek."

VERY well-written indeed.

P.S. DID you get this review twice? I mean, you never know, it might be just a slip-up, or- oh well.

PPS. I'd LOVE to go to X-Men, if my mum lets me. Catch up with me on the phone, will you?
RK Otaku chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
In fact, I was kind of expecting some fic of this sort after your earlier ficlet about those two...

The writing pattern in this is very attractive-the way the sentences contradict each other, merge into one another, twist nd turn to give a delicious wholeness to the fic (::sorry about that description, I was thinking of chocolate side-by-side) _

Great characterisation...Rodrigo who's seemingly raw in the way of romance , stumbling across his feelings-you've managed to convey the power of their feeling, the awkwardness with just their actions...
RK Otaku chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
The drabble is pretty realistic enough-the playboy and the girl who usually brushes off his flirtations...

The feeling of fear Kaori gets near Sakai is something I can relate to easily...the fear of the seemingly unrequited romance to a person who has already found love

pretty good ending...the abrupt ending coupled with the finality that surrounds their equation keeps one thinking even after reading the ficlet...