Reviews for “Keep It”
EstelPax chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great job. I loved the idea and it worked, perfectly.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Its so sad. But it makes me wonder what would have happened if they decided to not marry. Would the galaxy have been better off? Or worse, since Luke and Leia would never have been born to redeem their father and save the galaxy.

Very nice story, good job!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Deep. And painful. But most things of this nature are.
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Loved it...sad though.
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love this. So tragic, so touching. Beautiful.
puddle of cookies chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This was good. The only thing is that the scene is from The Fellowship of the Ring not TT. I liked the parelles though.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I liked it. It was really cool.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I loved it, please continue writing
marie fay chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
aw. so sad... (but good)
Jedi Master Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
loved it! just 1 question: what timeframe does this story take place? Before or after AotC? either way, it was good. I'm a Lord of the Rings dork as well as a Star Wars nerd and a Harry Potter freak, AND PROUD OF IT ALL!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
WAH! How sad. :,( Despite the fact that I like happy endings where Anakin and Padme end up together, this was wonderfully written and I applaud you. *claps* Well done.
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
First off, yes, I can definitely see how this was inspired by the scene in LOTR with the King and his elven lover.

Very poignant... and again, you are excellent with the little details, the setting up of the scenery and what it looks like around them. I can see it in my head, clear as day.

And there you are with the symbolism again, with their names, their planet of origins... I love how you've tied that in, yet again. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

I, for one, am more fond of the more profound sad endings than the happy endings. I adore this.

And I love seeing writers use the japor snippet... How underused THAT symbol is! But you, the Queen of the Underused, of course know how to do that. ;)
indigrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I loved the scene in LOR and you did a wonderful job converting it to Star Wars. My only problem is that it says complete I would have love to see the story play out perhaps with and ending similar to LOR Return of the King.
bluebuggy chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Have you seen Lord of thr Rings?

Just wondering...