Reviews for Control
guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
so much for soon. i really do like the story though.
anlmoon chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Cool awesome story. Like all the characters and Rogue insaneness :D Please continue to update
tfobmv18 chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Kool Kato chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE THE STORY! :)
La Belle Rose Noire chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
.more!
La Belle Rose Noire chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
love it! hes such a dushe!
Jean chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
That is intense.

I admit, i do hope for more Romy goodness, but if there's not coupling i won't be sad about it.

I love this story. I love how strong Rogue is and how she's taking charge. Plus, i think you wove comics and the movie well together.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
OK so I know it's been over a year but this story is un-freaking-believable! It's brilliantly written, absorbing and original! I'd love to read more and hope you start writing this again sometime! ]
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Holy Flying Cupcakes I love this story already! I also was uber disappointed in the movie version of Rogue. The comic book Rogue was such a bad ass and awesome character! Glad to see someone fixing the problem, now onward to the next chapter!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
d n selene! you b!7(h! so this is a Romy, im guessing...? either way this is really good! please update soon!

luve,

Fairy!
dalila chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
I love your stories, and I have been waiting since your last update for more chapters on your story Control. Are you no longer writing this fanfiction? Have you discontinued it? What is going to happen next? Are you going to have Mystique and Emma coming to the institute worried about Rogue. Is see going to be in a coma for a while, or when she wakes up she might not be in control.
kyrasri chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
I know it has been several months since this chapter was put up, but I just found the story again and thought I would review anyways. I really enjoy the direction you have gone in with Rogue (so many people depict her as weak and naive, and I am glad to see your darker, maybe more realistic considering what she has been through, depiction). I hope you plan to continue this story, it is just getting really interesting. I am curious to see if the x-men realize how different she is and some of what she has become and what their reactions are to this.
Serenearts chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
I LOVED this fic esp. the fact that Rogue changed and became a stronger person on her own! Hope she ends up with Remy and makes Kitty and Bobby pay for their betrayal!
shatteredstar21 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
i love it, more please
Eva Von Dee chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Great story, completely hooked so please... please finish this and update soon.

Eva