Reviews for Moving On

update soon plz!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
So, what happens next?
ronin's love chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Very interesting. I don't think I've ever read a fiction from Bobby's point of view and I am really enjoying this. I'm interested to see where this goes. Please continue to update.
Ebon Hush chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
oh, man... this is GOOD! I mean like really my-heart-is-breaking-good. I hope you intend to continue with this. I, myself, love sick/injured John and caring/pretective Bobby. Makes the heart melt, it does. Please keep witing, and I will keep reviewing. I'm adding you to my favourites list for this one.

Ebon Hush
MsJonyReb chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
interesting chapter. . .the last couple of lines make you think.

Good job.
Dancing Turtle chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Excellent chapter. I love the dark feeling and style this fic has. I can't wait to see what happens with John and Bobby. Please update soon! _
Chibi Lurrel chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Snap, this is pretty engrossing. I like that Rogue is still a professor even though she's human. I also like that Bobby drinks bitch beer.
del chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Enjoyed this the route you've taken story and feel wise.

Can't wait for next chapter.
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
aww, poor john

hm... im not sure wat i think about this fic...

dont get me wrong i rly like it, but, i dunno if i like the way john's just DYING.

is it gonna be a tragedy?

cus ill be pissed if it is!
im36degrees chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
aw. this is starting out so sad. but i love your writing style!
empath89 chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
i really like this...finally, a fic with a sick john! i luv it. well, update soon!

hugs...empath
Dancing Turtle chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
wow, your story has the ability to make me keep reading on...which to people who know me, is a miracle...please keep writing!

x Shy Fx
Kirke chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Oh no! Poor John. Ok, so he is a psycho but still, a lovable psycho. Please continue, I need to see how will Bobby cope.
DeathRealm chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Hey I'm really loving this story, it's all so, dark. John can't be left to die though, will Bobby see him again?

Looking foward to an update,

DeathRealm
ana chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
grate chapter can't waite for the next! i love the way your writing Bobby with his pov and everything. nice work!