Reviews for Promise of a Spring Moon
thunder2010 chapter 20 . 8/16
Awww it's been great reading another installment and seeing how their relationship developed!
thunder2010 chapter 18 . 8/15
Loved the addition of the troll and the reveal of the blackmailers
thunder2010 chapter 14 . 8/15
Haha I was just wondering when Rita and Jerry's date would be, sad that it turned out this way though. Also I am very curious about the outcome of this counseling session
thunder2010 chapter 11 . 8/14
It was wonderful having Sirius back in the story again :')
thunder2010 chapter 10 . 8/14
I bet your story makes everyone wish they had a Remus Lupin of their own!
thunder2010 chapter 6 . 8/12
I think you mentioned in the authors note a chapter ago about deciding on the name of the chapter. Thought I'd mention that I love that the series follow a theme of names and that the chapters do as well! You are an excellently organized writer
thunder2010 chapter 4 . 8/12
Lmao they've always had such bad luck with fortunes, idk why I was expecting this to be different. Also I love how well balanced Remus and Tonks are, the dialogue is very enjoyable. Also, I'm rereading OoTP and I don't recall Tonks and Mundungus interacting much, are they good friends? Or actual family?
thunder2010 chapter 3 . 8/7
Oh man I knew it had to do with Voldy! Hope Tom can get out of this
thunder2010 chapter 2 . 8/7
I knew it would be Evan...but I was hoping he had disappeared by now
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 8/6
Ahhhhh I loved this chapter! They're such a cute pairing and this was much needed after all that chasing down of Melanie lol can't wait to see how this story goes :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/25/2012

i feel like all my reviews repeat themselves but its true. You have such a beautiful writing stke, i could read anything written by you and just fall in love with it.
I adore this pairing, i love how gentlemanly remus is and how Tonks fear was being left by remus.

I love them. I loce this. Im 100% in love.
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
Tulililli chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Aw, no Jerry and Rita. But the motion of squire cabs is quite nifty, and now I'm curious as to what significance the dinner had, as far as the plot goes.
Tulililli chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Woh! Steamy!

This chapter I'd amazing. It is totally believable, and really makes the point that there is a great deal going on during the books that Harry had no clue about, even events involving people he knows.

( and it makes me quite sad to know that Jerry and Rita are doomed P )
Tulililli chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
"sexy septugenarian"- best thing i've read all day! SAT word and disturbing concept, all in one. And the ferret brings Malfoy to mind...

And Rita and Jerry? Hmm... Odd couple- I like it! What would Jerry's proud magical mother say?