Reviews for Promise of a Spring Moon
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
*sigh*

i feel like all my reviews repeat themselves but its true. You have such a beautiful writing stke, i could read anything written by you and just fall in love with it.
I adore this pairing, i love how gentlemanly remus is and how Tonks fear was being left by remus.

I love them. I loce this. Im 100% in love.
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
AMAZING!
Tulililli chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Aw, no Jerry and Rita. But the motion of squire cabs is quite nifty, and now I'm curious as to what significance the dinner had, as far as the plot goes.
Tulililli chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Woh! Steamy!

This chapter I'd amazing. It is totally believable, and really makes the point that there is a great deal going on during the books that Harry had no clue about, even events involving people he knows.

( and it makes me quite sad to know that Jerry and Rita are doomed P )
Tulililli chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
"sexy septugenarian"- best thing i've read all day! SAT word and disturbing concept, all in one. And the ferret brings Malfoy to mind...

And Rita and Jerry? Hmm... Odd couple- I like it! What would Jerry's proud magical mother say?
Tulililli chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
I think I'm so tired that everything is funny, because the "I thought they were dead" comment made me laugh more than I have all day!

The introspective side to Remus is written really well; his character seems very wise and deep while still being relatable.
Tulililli chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
One of the best things about your stories is the romance. I love how you make the intrugue part of the plot, and make it interesting, but you don't need smuts galore to do it!
Tulililli chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
And the plot thickens to... The thickness of crunchy peanut butter? Gasp! Emmiline Vance is my hero. Grungy 'Dung was thoroughly entertaining as well.
Tulililli chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Holy shiz- and the plot thickens just a tad! I liked how Tom figured tonks out- it seems like just the kind of thing that would expose someone in disguise in real life.
Tulililli chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I accidentaly skipped this story, and it was wonderful to find out that there was a whole other Remus/ Tonks story to read! I love this so far, but I hope julia's not sad because she broke up with Tom- they're one of my favorite couples in your RLNT series.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Hope Maris and Teddy are happy together. Hope Rosier, the slimey git, is stuck with Priscilla.

Tom and Julia will live happy ever after. Or at least until the second war starts. Hopefully Gerald and Lora will live happily ever after and not be affected by the wizard war.

My sweetie cried all the way through our wedding. I wasn't far behind. Everyone said it was the most love filled wedding they had ever attended.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 3/28/2009
Rosier is not only a slimey git, he's a slumlord. Hope Tonks makes him upgrade all the buildings where his employees and their families live.

I'd wonder if Boles was trying to trip "Maris" up, but I don't think he's got enough brains to think of that.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
Maris trying to make her own fortune so she can run off with the bodyguard? Are she and friend the real blackmailer's? And now that Rosier sent the pictures of "her" and "bodyguard" to the family and they broke the engagement and probably/possibly got rid of said bodyguard is she still blackmailing to get money so she can get revenge on her family? Was she having an affair with the bodyguard?

So many possibilities.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
I've had a very hard time with the last few chapters. It finally dawned on me why. A huge personality conflict. Your writing is great. It's my problem. Tonks not willing to take the responsibility of facing her problems was driving me crazy. I wanted to slap her upside the head with an iron pipe. Guess it's cause I do talk about whatever's bothering me, and if I have a trust issue I'll say so. Maybe that comes from dealing with a dying husband. Life is too short to ignore your problems and hope they'll go away. Does any of that make sense?

Rosier, the slimey evil git, must have done something very stupid. Hope Tom and Julia don't have to pay the price.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
Wonder who made Maris' family break off the engagement.