Reviews for Promise of a Spring Moon
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
I don't know about anyone else, but iso hope remus and tonks will snog infront of evan
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
granny trounces troll
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
by the guilletine, I qssume you mean Phlegm
thunder2010 chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Awww it's been great reading another installment and seeing how their relationship developed!
thunder2010 chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
Loved the addition of the troll and the reveal of the blackmailers
thunder2010 chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Haha I was just wondering when Rita and Jerry's date would be, sad that it turned out this way though. Also I am very curious about the outcome of this counseling session
thunder2010 chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
It was wonderful having Sirius back in the story again :')
thunder2010 chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
I bet your story makes everyone wish they had a Remus Lupin of their own!
thunder2010 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
I think you mentioned in the authors note a chapter ago about deciding on the name of the chapter. Thought I'd mention that I love that the series follow a theme of names and that the chapters do as well! You are an excellently organized writer
thunder2010 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Lmao they've always had such bad luck with fortunes, idk why I was expecting this to be different. Also I love how well balanced Remus and Tonks are, the dialogue is very enjoyable. Also, I'm rereading OoTP and I don't recall Tonks and Mundungus interacting much, are they good friends? Or actual family?
thunder2010 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Oh man I knew it had to do with Voldy! Hope Tom can get out of this
thunder2010 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I knew it would be Evan...but I was hoping he had disappeared by now
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Ahhhhh I loved this chapter! They're such a cute pairing and this was much needed after all that chasing down of Melanie lol can't wait to see how this story goes :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
*sigh*

i feel like all my reviews repeat themselves but its true. You have such a beautiful writing stke, i could read anything written by you and just fall in love with it.
I adore this pairing, i love how gentlemanly remus is and how Tonks fear was being left by remus.

I love them. I loce this. Im 100% in love.
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 20 . 11/28/2011