Reviews for You are my Edmond Dantes
vampgirliegirl chapter 21 . 11/5
Watt?! That's how it ends that sucks!
Str Mercury chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
great history. Bad ending :/
Butterfly1987 chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
I loved everything except the ending. Dx
Jade V. MacGregor chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
Simply amazing. Sexy, intense, heartbreaking.
Forbidden1991 chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
I loved it! The ending chapters made me cry! I loved how even though you put your own spin onto the tale of VEV that you captured the heart and souls of the characters!
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
V just seems a little bit ADD dont ya think
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 10/24/2010 god. that was soooo sad! it was perfect though, i loved how you ended it. poor v :(

great job though, i thought you did really well. the only thing i didn't like was how emotional evey was at some points. it seemed over the top to me, but it's whatever, it was still awesome.
Ceci Webster chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
I am re-reading this story for a second time, and I have to tell you that your ending always seems to bring me to tears! I love how you thought outside of the box and used Evey as the sacrifice. Although it pains me to read chapter 21, I felt as if it should have ended that way. Also, I applaud your character development.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
So, ... she did just screw the dude right? How is that a favour to her? Did I miss something.. ?
therisingharvestmoon chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Haha, all those idiot flamers, of course he would never kill her. Yay. I love this :D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
loved it it's a twist
BeliBali chapter 21 . 6/4/2009
Dearest Padwan, I am so sorry I have not replied before now. I have been having internet "issues". Please forgive me.

As for the chapter. Absolutely fucking brilliant.

love ya babes, way to go

vsvigilante chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
This has got to be one of the most amazing fanfics that I have ever read! I loved the way that you switched the ending-having Evey sacrifice her life for V. It was totally beautifully written, and the characters were exact in emotions and characteristics. I have to admit I did cry-thank you for such a touching fanfic!
Luna BlueMoon chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
i love this story so much! its so sad and beautiful i cried at the end! a job well done!
madison chapter 20 . 1/14/2009
okay, first let me just say that i found this story last night and i read the first 6 chapters and absolutely LOVED it, so much in fact that i didnt go to school today because i wanted to finish it, so let me just say that chapters 1 to19 were the best v4v chapters ever. but you totally * up on the ending!i wanted a happy ending! thanks for ruining my day. haha j/k... i liked it, just not the ending. i hope you write more in the future