Reviews for Forbidden
yuetongcen chapter 1 . 1/15
This is the bed portrayal I have ever read. Such awesome character development while being realistic and canon. I make sure to reread every year, it's grown up with me at this point. Your writing is truly inspiring!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is my 3rd time reading. The first time was around...2009. It's been eight years but I still love this story so much. Honestly, this is good writing, and I wish I could watch it on t.v.

I'll probably come back and re-read it again at some point. XD

You're probably no longer writing fanfiction, but I hope one day you might consider taking up writing a story for Ainoko. I would love to read that story... if only to see Sesshomaru suffer paternal woes over his daughter's beau.
ll UpsAndDowns ll chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I gotta say, i've read this fic years ago.. Yet it's my 4th time coming back to read it. I love it so much. It's perf in every way. Amazing. Amazing. AMAZING.
Abhieghail chapter 32 . 3/3/2017
I would like to say .. Thank you for this fic!

I've been looking for Sesshomaru x Kikyou for a long time and finally stumbled upon this!

I love the storyyy!
Abhieghail chapter 13 . 3/3/2017
*holds my bleeding nose*

This is soooo /-/
tysedon chapter 32 . 6/6/2016
this is a beautiful story! thanks for sharing with usit's well written and i love awasu !
Lonely Miko chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
I do not believe it, I just find it now!
Wherever I am the last 10 years?

This is really awasome!
Kimidori Hana chapter 32 . 2/3/2016
I really love this fanfic, and also the couple! XD
It was like in the canon, and I would be happy if it made an anime / manga.
#Hoping very much ... TT

Thank you for making this wonderful story... :)
kandita chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
What a jealous man
marcianowtf chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Okay so I know I'm way late to the game, but I LOVED your story! I was hooked immediately, I absolutely love your writing style. This was such a good, entertaining and well written story! This was so great!
katarinaA123 chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
I loveee this... Nothing not to be loved about this fic! How i wish this was what happened in canon...
Thank you for all the fun!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/16/2015
An Absolutely wonderful romance story of Sesshomaru and Kikyou. You manage to write the canon characters fairly good and manage to not make them out-of-character (thank goodness).

Its. Just. So. Good
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Well, who in hell would've known Sesshomaru has a touch of a pervert?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
LOVED YOUR STORY! Huge Kikyo fan. (Not necessarily a Inyu Kik fan) and now I'm a huge Kikyo and Sess fan. LOVED!
luna2121 chapter 32 . 1/12/2014