Reviews for Forbidden
tysedon chapter 32 . 6/6
this is a beautiful story! thanks for sharing with usit's well written and i love awasu !
Lonely Miko chapter 32 . 4/28
I do not believe it, I just find it now!
Wherever I am the last 10 years?

This is really awasome!
Kimidori Hana chapter 32 . 2/3
I really love this fanfic, and also the couple! XD
It was like in the canon, and I would be happy if it made an anime / manga.
#Hoping very much ... TT

Thank you for making this wonderful story... :)
kandita chapter 11 . 1/10
What a jealous man
marcianowtf chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Okay so I know I'm way late to the game, but I LOVED your story! I was hooked immediately, I absolutely love your writing style. This was such a good, entertaining and well written story! This was so great!
katarinaA123 chapter 32 . 9/11/2015
I loveee this... Nothing not to be loved about this fic! How i wish this was what happened in canon...
Thank you for all the fun!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/16/2015
An Absolutely wonderful romance story of Sesshomaru and Kikyou. You manage to write the canon characters fairly good and manage to not make them out-of-character (thank goodness).

Its. Just. So. Good
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Well, who in hell would've known Sesshomaru has a touch of a pervert?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
LOVED YOUR STORY! Huge Kikyo fan. (Not necessarily a Inyu Kik fan) and now I'm a huge Kikyo and Sess fan. LOVED!
luna2121 chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
wonderful story ...
Hkari Ai chapter 32 . 11/8/2013
Ohjakaksh! I feel so..Why haven't I favorited this! This is so beautiful. I just can't...You don't now how many days I slept late just to finish this. LOL. I just couldn't stay away, this is the best SesshKik fanfic I have read so far. Peace to you grat author. Looking forward to "Ainoko's" destiny. \(/)\
FinlandGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Kikyo/Sesshoumaru fanfic? Suprisingly fun that Kikyou isn't potrayed as evil person even though I doesn't know where this story is going. I'm looking forward to reading this :)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/22/2013
Enjoyed it very much, worthy to be made into a gaiden (side story) or full fledged novel, a sort of alternate ending to The Final Act, the series needs a reboot with some changes such as Kikyo not dieing but instead alive and well & attracted to Sesshomaru, a full blooded youkai with a Vegeta-esque personality, minus the boasting and anger issues, though he also gets his ire aroused but does not quickly give in or submit to his anger as Vegeta does, otherwise both could look hardly any different, same facial expression (stoic, indifferent, impassive or angry), prideful and take pride in their race, Sesshomaru takes great pride in being a full blood Inu youkai, Vegeta takes great pride in being a full blood Saiyan, both had a heart of ice once upon a time and then that ice had begun to melt because of certain circumstances, i am not going to say who in Vegeta's case, since i do not like her at all, much prefer Videl as opposed to "Bulma", there i said it, her name refers to certain type of under garment for God's sake !
Amati chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
woahhhh, this is sooo goodd :O
AnnLyn chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
truly magnificent!I finally finished reading it. and I think I'll want to read it again.