Reviews for Full Circle
The Half Cast Mourne Posh Girl chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
oh please please please write the sequel and please please please do no bed of roses it sounds interesting!

great story by the way i really enjoyed it1
HB's Favourite chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
This was great! I loved the way Mildred returned to the school, which had after all been her home for so long. And I thught the pace - from interview, to the spell test, to the class teaching - was perfect.

Ethel hasn't changed, has she!

Please write more stories - perhaps you could do one about how Mildred finds working at the school, alongside HB!

Thanks again. :-D
XChocolateChipX chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Absolutely fabulous, you successfully kept them all in character and what you wrote about Mildred struggling to process the fact that HB was getting older was all very realistic and added to the quality of your fic. Kudos

~Chip
AssortedScribbler chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
I loved this fic too, and how nice HB was to her in the end. I knew in my heart there was no way Miss Cackle would appoint Ethel. But the competition was fun and I would love a sequel. Please?

xxStellaxx
Scunge chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I am really liking this story. I wish you would do more than just six chapters though. Maybe a sequel is in the works?
Scunge chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Yea a new story mine is still in my head fighting to get out. Yours is really good keep it up I can hardly wait for the next chapter!