Reviews for In At The Death
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Might I just say that this is literally one of the best fanfictions I've EVER read, and I've eead plenty. I think, if you ever have time, that you should write a sequel, or a short series, like what happens after Dean goes to hell, and the Tracy's find out, or after the apocalypse starts and they need the winchesters need the Tracy's help or something like that. Either way, if you decide to or not, you should be an author, cause let me tell ya you've got talent.
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
this was amazing! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
'maybe-psychic-if-we-really-ever-actually-talk-abo ut-that-stuff-oh-my-god-we're-not-having-a-chic-fl ick-moment' little brother - made me laugh :D
xxDodo chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
This was. Awesome. :D My two absolute favorite sets of brothers, and they're in one story! The idea was amazing, and yeah, I laughed at their banter. 'twas refreshing, and I enjoyed it. Especially this chapter, with the Tracy's trying to outdo the Winchesters ;D Though to be fair, that's a five again two fight. *nods wisely*

I'm aware that this was published awhile ago, but hey, never too late to get another review! :D And you deserved it. Great job!

-Dodo
SurviveEternity chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Yes, Scott, but what reporter has a brass knuckle grip, steel toed boots and a gun under their coat? None I know of.

I love this story! :D It takes me a while to find it every time, but I always love reading it. :) One of the stories which actually got me into Supernatural (For all that my love lasted about 6 months, before season 6 hit and the show lost me.).
CalamityJim chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I hate thunderbird canon but I am finding myself strangely addicted to Thunderbird Supernatural crossovers. thank you for feeding my illness. I really enjoyed the story. It was fun watching Sam and Dean trying to give everyone the run around.
chocolatelover1 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
lol That, was awesome. Seriously.

Loved it!
mmz chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
love it

sweet job
charming2drew chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY EPIC! I'm addicted to SPN, but this past week, I've been addicted to TB fanfics, and then I come across a crossover! It was amazing! You are amazing! I love it! Great job!
SurviveEternity chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
This was awesome...Perhaps I should think of doing one...*Gets a faraway look in her eyes* What should I do?

...Would you be willing to give me advice if I decide I want to do one?
Dusty357 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
You did an incredible job writing this crossover. The characters were written very well, and the interaction between them ranged from intense to hysterical. Poor Dean and the pinkness.

Your Dr Yoong was great, his ability to deal with weirdness & stubborn Tracy's, in a sarky way, and his ability to shift mental gears instantly, makes him very interesting.

I would really love to see you write another Thunderbirds / Supernatural crossover (or more) soon. You did leave it open with the AmEx card, Jeff's card with contact info, and the tracker in the Impala. I'd love to see Scott having a rescue take a left turn, and needing to get Sam & Dean out there immediately, oh joy, flying Dean, Impala & Sam, Dean needing to call the Tracy's or I R for help, or Penny needing them for something. Fun.

Thanks for writing this, it was a great read.
Red Hardy chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Um... WOW! And WOW again! That was one of the most amazing pieces of writing I have ever had the pleasure to read! It had EVERYTHING! Action, angst, drama, humor, hurt/comfort, injured little brothers and big brothers in protective overdrive. There was so much I loved about this story...

LOVED the entire first chapter! It set the tone for the whole story and never once let up. The details were so vivid I could see it all as if it were happening right in front of my eyes!

LOVED the family dynamics and the way you wrote the entire Tracy family! Every character was written just dead perfectly! I was inhaling every word!

LOVED Scott and Dean's fight, though I would have bet MONEY that Scott would win! And I am a die-hard Dean girl! LOL!

LOVED Gordon going up to 5 to get John! Laughed so hard at both of them I had tears in my eyes!

Absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Dean riding in Lady P's very PINK car! I think that may well have been my favorite funny part of the whole story, when Dean first sees the car! It was perfect!

That final chapter was just amazing. I don't think I can find the words to do it justice. That goes for the whole story!

Dean stealing Scott's AmEx card was priceless! I was practically howling at that! And then the Tracys putting a GPS tracker in the new engine! I love how they end up having a grudging respect for each other but never really TRUST each other. Exactly as it should be!

Getting the Impala all spruced up was a wonderful touch. Again, perfectly in character for everyone. Dean wouldn't accept cash as payment and Jeff would never let the Winchesters off without some kind of tangible thanks - after all they saved his family! Not just Alan, but ALL of them!

Man I would LOVE to see you write more Scott/Dean confrontations. Two Alpha males... what could be better? LOL! The icing on the cake, though, was Scott in the After Note, streaking by in TB1, just to prove a point of course. ;-)

I am so glad I wasn't reading this as you were posting it as I NEVER would have lived through the experience of waiting for each chapter to be posted! LOL! I read it from start to finish in one go and when I was done, I felt as if I'd just run a marathon!

And I have to eat my words. I said, more than once, that no one could ever write a believable TB/SN crossover and you have proved me wrong on EVERY level! The writing was superb; the plotting was intricate and twisty and turny yet still easy for the reader to follow; the action was slam-bang, non-stop; the imagery was absolutely spectacular! I could picture every single scene so vividly I felt like I was watching rather than reading. This was truly a masterpiece! BRAVO!

Thank you SO MUCH for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us, and thank you to my buddy Phx for insisting I read it! This is being added to my favorites list right now! :D
Phx chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
Okay, I have to admit I wasn't going to read this. I love Supernatural and am new to the Thunderbirds fandom and I just could not envison a crossover that would work convincingly for me without making one of the fandoms look silly or out of their element, but I am glad that a second rec for this story had me reconsider. Because I really enjoyed it.

You have captured both families perfectly and by bringing the Thunderbirds closer to our time instead of sending the WInchesers forward, I could go along with it.

Loved the Sam and Dean interaction, something sorely missing from this actual season. Loved the banter, wit, smartness and, of course, hurtSam and concerned/pissed off older brother Dean is my favorite combo.

And then I also loved the Tracys. Loved the realistic edge and toughness given to them and of course, hurtAlan is my favorite so I totally sucked it up. Loved the rescue in the first chapter. Another soft spot for me. I love it when his brother's, as IR, save him :)

So to say that I was not expecting to sit down and inhale this story in one sitting AND totally adore it enough to call a friend of mine and tell her 'you have to read this fic' was a complete and pleasent surprise.

And Dean and the pink car? OMG - hilarious.

And all the uncertainty, protectiveness and then grudged acceptance and respect between them was dead on. IF I were going to think how'd they interact, THIS is exactly it.
tiylaya chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
This was a well-written and very enjoyable story. I've just started watching Supernatural (primarily because of the Thunderbirds/Supernatural crossovers on this site), and I was impressed at how smoothly you integrated the two worlds. After their experience with the Hood, the movie-verse Tracy boys are more open-minded than most, and after all their training they're certainly quick to adapt to new situations.

I liked the characterisation, and the plot developed smoothly and with good pacing. The ending was also good fun - with both groups establishing a wary, and good-humoured, rapport.

Thanks for a good read!
Evy chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Fantastic story! D

I love how you've characterised everything, and the plot itself is gripping!

...I love Scott and Dean at the end; stealing AmEx's...slipping GPS's into cars...

" If there isn't already one, a sequel would be amazing!