Reviews for In At The Death
Tikatu chapter 7 . 8/21
I take it you like Alan-whump and Dean-whump because you sure put those two through the wringer.

And Jeff should so hire Dr. Yoong.

Hopefully the clean up that Baby (aka the Impala) got did not include buffing out those protection runes on the trunk. Virgil Tracy got in because he's not supernatural (though that little bitty flash in the last chapter kinda suggests he is).

I would have liked to see TinTin in this. Her presence (crystal and all) probably would have introduced some interesting twists and turns-but you can't have everything. I hope you come back to writing Thunderbirds some time, especially with the advent of the new series' second season. Having a much younger cast to play with might be fun!

Great story overall. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Tikatu chapter 1 . 8/21
This story is on my favorites list for a reason, yet in all the years it's been there, I've never reviewed. So, in honor of Fanfic Author Appreciation Day (yes, this is a thing), I'm finally penning a review.

Your prologue knocked my socks off.

It is full of action, adventure, angst, and Alan. Your characterization is spot on for the movie-verse. In fact. you've crammed so much action and adventure into it that the spot at the end with the Winchesters feels tame.

Well, onto chapter 2!
This is so well-written and entertaining. The characterization is practically flawless.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Holy cow this is the best thing ever!
Anon chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Such talent! I love how well you balance story elements. Please never stop writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Your characterization of the boys and your dialogue are AMAZING. Truly, one of the best Thunderbirds writers I've seen. Seriously, bless you!
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Might I just say that this is literally one of the best fanfictions I've EVER read, and I've eead plenty. I think, if you ever have time, that you should write a sequel, or a short series, like what happens after Dean goes to hell, and the Tracy's find out, or after the apocalypse starts and they need the winchesters need the Tracy's help or something like that. Either way, if you decide to or not, you should be an author, cause let me tell ya you've got talent.
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
this was amazing! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
'maybe-psychic-if-we-really-ever-actually-talk-abo ut-that-stuff-oh-my-god-we're-not-having-a-chic-fl ick-moment' little brother - made me laugh :D
xxDodo chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
This was. Awesome. :D My two absolute favorite sets of brothers, and they're in one story! The idea was amazing, and yeah, I laughed at their banter. 'twas refreshing, and I enjoyed it. Especially this chapter, with the Tracy's trying to outdo the Winchesters ;D Though to be fair, that's a five again two fight. *nods wisely*

I'm aware that this was published awhile ago, but hey, never too late to get another review! :D And you deserved it. Great job!

-Dodo
SurviveEternity chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Yes, Scott, but what reporter has a brass knuckle grip, steel toed boots and a gun under their coat? None I know of.

I love this story! :D It takes me a while to find it every time, but I always love reading it. :) One of the stories which actually got me into Supernatural (For all that my love lasted about 6 months, before season 6 hit and the show lost me.).
CalamityJim chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I hate thunderbird canon but I am finding myself strangely addicted to Thunderbird Supernatural crossovers. thank you for feeding my illness. I really enjoyed the story. It was fun watching Sam and Dean trying to give everyone the run around.
chocolatelover1 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
lol That, was awesome. Seriously.

Loved it!
mmz chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
love it

sweet job
charming2drew chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY EPIC! I'm addicted to SPN, but this past week, I've been addicted to TB fanfics, and then I come across a crossover! It was amazing! You are amazing! I love it! Great job!