Reviews for It's A Sharp World, Everyone Gets Cut
Raphiesgirl chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
I don't know #1 but I know #2 is Dane Cook. great story
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
I think you did a spectacular job at portraying a cutter. Being one myself, I thought it was great. Although at the risk of sounding morbid, I think you could have even probed a little deeper into how it feels. But it was a great story, and I thought your poems were magnificent. Especially the last one, it really spoke to me. (Okay, now I'm starting to sound cheesy. Stopping now : )" And I liked that you showed that not all cutters are suicidal, like everyone seems to think. We're not trying to kill ourselves, after all, we're just (like you said) trying to cope. There are worse things you could do, right?
ChildOfTheMoon122 chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
I really like this story. The name of the cow had me laughing for hours. "Esel" means "donkey" in German. I don't know if you knew that, but still, I think it's a great name for a stuffed cow! ;-)
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
*sobs and cries hysterically* it's OVER? How can you do this to me? after all the chapters we've been through? no fair!

j/k: awesome story. Sad it's over, but it is still an awesome story. kudos to you!
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Awesome chapie. You are getting this spot on. It is amasing. absofuckinlutly great
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
"You forgot your cow". I love it! hahahaha I love marky. Too bad anthony rapp is gay... ah well a girl can dream, can't she?

*grins* so back to the story... I loved it. (gods i sound like a broken record.) It's great. Really really great. I'm off to see the wizard...uh i mean i'm off to read another great chapter!
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2006

queenhatshepsut2 chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
oh i hate cliffies! argh! a curse and a plauge on the inventer of cliffe hangers!

:p but they keep me reading!

awesome story! awesome chapters!
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
wow. secrets out of the bag. Touche. Loved this chapter. My fav one so far. Off to read some more.

(question: what's up with mimi & rog?)
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Awesome poem. I know how you feel. This is a great chap. I loved the poem, and the "F.I.N.E.". I really really really like this story. One of my fav's
queenhatshepsut2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow. Awesome! It was kinda creepy how acurate you got it, I used to be a cutter. Wow. Did i just say that? Oh well. I loved this chapie, can't wait to read more. Totally awesome! tenoutaten
QuixoticLover chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Aw... I'm kinda sad that it's over... but that was a good ending. I like the poem- good job. _ I did enjoy the story. Thank you for writing it!
toooldforthissite chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Hum... that was a... OK ending. I guess. I mean, it feels almost uncompleted but it also makes the story feel real. So, yeah, I'm not critizing you or anything, because it really is a good ending. I just personally don't like it too much. LOL. Anyway, great fic! I'm glad there wasn't too much fluff or anything because slash fic or not, I don't like fluff. Anyway, once again, GREAT fic! I use to cut so this helped me a bit.

Melissa Brandybuck chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
Congratulations on finishing a story!

Wow, poor Mark. Still cutting. A great ending.
Querida44 chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
OMG... This fic is basicly exactly like me.

1. I cut

2. i write poetry about it

3. i got people to think i stopped even though i haven't(sp?)

4. i always find somthing to cut with

if u could do a sequel that would be absoulty amazing. u r a great author and if you could e-mail me i could beta-read for you don't want/need a beta that's fine too.

U R amazing,