Reviews for Living in a Lie
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 1/13
J'aime.
darklover chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Loved it. The episode shoulda ended like this.
lauren chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i never watched angel so i'm gonna pretend this happened insteed of what ever really happened (NO ONE CORRECT ME!)
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
was this a angel episode cuz i never watched angel it's really gd but i'm kinda lost
slayersrule chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
another amazing story ! i loved how the story ended out. may you have more great ideas and no more writer's blocks :P
Small Blue Thing chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Really sweet. I like the ending, not the usual unbelievable Sex Explosion... Congratulations!
katblue chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I don't want to review. It's the same lame old story you write. LOL. J/k. I'm nice. I'm reviewing am I? See. It was cute dude. I'm off to read that other one. Peace.
Jesse314 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I LOVE IT!
MadTom chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Nice story. It just made my Favorites list!
souled-angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I gotta tell you. This chapter was one of those ones i was really hesitant to read. I almost stopped at her lack of emotion for Spike being back, and her KNOWLEDGE of Angel and he even being there... And the brunette thing. I was stunned - wasn't the immortal dancing with a blonde?

But you fixed it up for me. I understood it, and it ended up great. Great work. Thankyou for making a twist.
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Awesome, you should write a sequel.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I thought it was very good. Too bad it didn't really happen like this. lol. Anyway you did a good job on it.
rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
hehe. i watched it this morning too! that's what summer is all about, catching up on reruns.

this is cute and smutty, but i kinda miss buffy really laying it on spike, screaming hitting, blah blah. but then stopping, b/c we all want to see personal growth.

keep writing.