Reviews for Mr Six
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
You're a good writer. I felt that the level of detail you provided was just right, never excessive. Would you ever consider doing any slash with Mr. Six?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
The Burger King is lucky they didn't see him or they would likely shoot and exorcise him.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love trolling through the old stories 'cause I never know what I might find and I loved this one! Laugh out loud funny!
BloodyMaryBloodyMaryBloodyMary chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
omg, loved it. your stories r so funny! keep writing!
spnfreak chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
wow...that was freakin hilarious! way too many awesome lines to count, although if i had to pick a favorite:

“Listen to me, you piece of shit. You’re gonna let my brother out of whatever fucking stupor you’ve got him in, and then you’re gonna take your…your boom box and your bow tie and go straight back to Hell. And for the love of God, turn off that fucking music!”

huh...im usually not big into expletives, but it suits Dean quite nicely. and i LOVE how you introduced the next "monster" at the end...id love to see a Burger King sequel ; )
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I can't stop laughing. I'm laughing so hard I think I forgot to breathe. I'm laughing so hard I think I just lost the ability to breathe. Great story.
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Holy Cow! This is the funniest bleeping story I've ever read. Kudos to the Dean and Sam exchanges,so funny and so them in every sense of the word. I freakin LMAO when Dean made sure to put the safety on his gun. He wouldn't be much use to Sam if he blew his lovely backside off. LOL

Please keep telling stories you're so gifted with your writing and your humor.
Moonlight-Lullabies chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This was...AWESOME!

You like need to write more on dif. monsters like the burger king dude that you briefly mentioned. I think your fic is real cuz the last time I went to Six Flags the old guy wasn't there!

Well anywayz lol, and I hope to see more of your work like that!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ha ha ha! To tell the truth, I've wondered about that commercial myself. Great job. Do the BK one next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh my god, that music! Lol, I can still hear it from the commercial. Absolutely hysterical, and when I visit there this summer (plan on going on the safari to see the animals) I'll probably remember your fic and look around in terror :) Very cute-can you write another? Have a great day.
SerenityChaos chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
*blinks*

ROARS laughing. Okay, that was...I hesitate to use the word fantastic because it was wrong on so many levels (lol) but very entertaining. And bonus points for the appearance of the *shudder* Renaissance Man of Royalty (RMoR). Honestly that thing creeps me out. Actually so does the 6 Flags guy. Scary fic all the way around why on earth was it in HUMOR? ;) -Chaos
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
LOL! Very nice! That little old man freaks me out, too. The Burger King? Yikey crikey, don't even go there or I'll have nightmares.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
lmao! That was funniest story I have ever read. Really good and I'm happy said they had the Six Flags from Jersey cuz that's where I live. lol I was like cracking up. Great story!
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
OMG I've seen the six flags commercial with that freaky old dude dancing to that horrid song. Actually I've also been to the New Jersey six flags. Crack, chinese take-out, whatever it is that got you to write this would be welcome again, it was really funny.
anon relativity1953 on lj chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Fabulous! Though I had to look up the whole "Mr. Six" thing to remember the weird old guy. Before that, I had that 'Days go By' song and dancer from the car commercials stuck in my head. I guess that proves their ad execs are doing their jobs.

I'd like to request a sequel where Dean and Sam take out the creepy Burger King. That guy just scares the stuff out of me!