Reviews for The Ronless Factor
Angie-Lily chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Hi, Zaratan ! I would like to ask if I could translate your fiction in French... Because I love it !
I really like deathfics, but I don't find a lots... Can I translate this One pleeeeeeeaaase ?
Lilith Jae chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I'm guessing that Michaela is just a kid and can't get 'poltergeist' right. Nice wordplay, poultry-ghost had me laughing for at least 15 minutes. Is this your input or the original? I didn't read that, because this review in coming in years after the completion as it is. Either way, it's good :)
A Crazy Girl chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
Now, Drakken and Shego would be most likely, anyone could see that. Just... They've had their moments to the point where I can't see them flat out having her killed. 'sides, Ron was right. That's not flashy enough in their standards.
A Crazy Girl chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Oh! I know why this is familiar-Ever read the Mediator by Meg Cabot? Dead Jesse meets Susannah and they fall in love and he comes back to life and dot dot dot. Thanks for the mercy, Quel
A Crazy Girl chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Oh come on! *yells at story,* Rufus is smarter than that! I mean, he's the one who has spelled stuff out for Ron with sauce packets and nachos! Geez!

Great chap.

Quel
A Crazy Girl chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I'm not gonna comment on the main stuff, it's great an' all. Makes me sad. :/ hey, I haven't split a tear yet! Consider that a challenge!

Anyways, it makes me happier to know that Ron still has his moments sometimes. Then, being the part time HP freak that I am, I keep reading "Miller" as "Skeeter", talk about nutty ladies. :)

Can't wait to see where this goes, signed Quel
tatewaki2000 chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
How...startling.

A wonderful story.
fantasy93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
so to whoever wrote this chapter...

intense and angsty! started out so well... nice. I'll be day dreaming about this now, I'lkl try to read the next on e but might not get to it until tomorrow
waarts chapter 36 . 5/10/2009
i really liked ur story.
the part where ron got alive again (man that sounds weird) really cought me off guard.
the characters where well done and there was a good mix of humor/romance/weirdnes.
a good story indeed
Caelean chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
holy freakin cow. i just realized how many chapters there are left to read.

... that makes it all the more better.
Caelean chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Whoo! Ghost reference/cameo! XD

Aw... this was a really cute chapter... I LOVE YOU!
Caelean chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
YES! FINALLY!

I was waiting for it. I was ANTICIPATING it! And now it's here, the turning point of the story! WHOO! I LOVE ghosts!
Caelean chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Hehe... Rita Miller. I knew this was based off of Ghost. Hooray for me!

Hooray for YOU for putting this story up!
Caelean chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Holy freaking cow!

I know this has been done for three years now, but COME ON!

Can you say, "Ghost?" From 1990? Yeah, it reminds me so much of that. And it's not a bad thing. It's great! You and Scoutcraft Piratess are awesome! I can't wait to read the rest!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 36 . 1/30/2009
This fic was as awsome as it was sweet and well written, i lived myself in it so much it was almost a bit scary.

Exellent work!