Reviews for Don't Let Me Fall
ShadowTheUltimate7 chapter 2 . 5/24
well since sonic is able to handle eggman's forces he should be capable of fighting all of GUN at once, and shadow is at the same level as sonic if not greater so GUN shouldn't be this dangerous.
ShadowTheUltimate7 chapter 1 . 5/24
heathyl chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Wow! This is the best shadamy fanfic I have ever read ! loved it so much I just had to give a review. I love how you mixed the action with romance. I love how you stay true to the characters and the way you developed their feelings. I love everything about this story. My only criticism is that there are only 6 chapters and I'm dying to find out what happens next! You are an amazing writer and I do hope you continue this story.
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
this story is amazing, but apparently not going to continue it today we are at 2015 and your last update was in 2011 that hurts even go up the hill so thanks for these magnificent six chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
I hope to see more of this eventually :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I love it! So good!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Hurry up pleaaaaase i love it soooo much!
light chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Please continue the story I read it and I think this very interesting and I think it would be wonderful to know what happens to the protagonist .
sysiart chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
This is the best shadamy fanfics I have ever read. I don't know why you have not finished it, but please don't give it up. It's just too good, and I'm sure many others love it as much as I do.

Thank you for making it and I hope you will finish it someday.
The Reader chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Opps... sorry for any the comment before! Heh heh... sorry if u got confused or something like that.
Before i go, lemme say that i can't wait till the next chapter. Did you not say that chapter seven was going to be the last chapter?
Anyway gots to go!
The Reader chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I know that you might not read this, but im gonna write this anyway.

This i the first ShadAmy i have ever read, and by far one of the best ShadAmy i will ever read.
This is original, beautifully written, and the characters are not acting OOC. This is a awesome story. But, when i first read this wonderful story, it was 2010.

I know that nobody can stay and post fanfics all of the time, but you can write and post every week. I really would love it if you could finish this story. You can just write a small chapter every week if you want. I have had this story as a bookmark for 4 years. I have been re-reading this for a pretty long time and i would like to see how this fanfic ends. I think a whol

A lot of extordanary stories are being discountinued and it's really bumming me out.
Please don't discountinue this story, it's one of the best fanfics ever.

The Reader
NovatheHedgehog3 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Dun dun duuuuun... I really love the concept of this story! It's the perfect romance to action ratio and is very well written. I can't wait until the next update arrives!
Magiveth chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Even though it goes against my better judgement, I feel myself forced to ask... Will you continue it?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
plz update!
Kirsten Potts chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Awww love is as cute as a baby's laugh.I am looking forward to read your next chapters!