Reviews for Rats in his Scars
darkness fear chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Whatttt.

This is like the most properly characterized Zexion I have ever read. I know he's only in here for half a page and the story's not even about him, but goddamn. Goddamn right.

I read this a few weeks ago so I don't remember anything else I wanted to say other than I kind of want to read that crazy book now. But seriously. Zexion. You understand that he's not some moping emo boy who ~pines~ after someone else. You rock.

I just briefly skimmed this again right now and remembered another thing I liked about it was how Roxas makes these weird comparisons between everyone, you know? Zexiontreachery; Xemnas"different kind of cold," cruelty; Axel takes away the cold. And so on.
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Damn beautiful. I've never heard it like this. This idea, of what happens when the nobodies first enter the Organization, is the best yet.
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautiful, horrible, gruesome, lovely, every adjective I can think of wrapped into one story. This is truly amazing work, and it made me shudder and dislike it, but it was so wonderfully addictive that I couldn't stop reading. Congratulations on writing one of the best works I have ever read.
sophiii chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was.. disturbing. And scary. I think I might have cried at some point, but I really can't remember. It's wierd, I feel like I can't remember anything right now. Wow. I guess I liked this then.

*5 minutes later* I really liked it, even though I still feel like I should be disgusted. But this was really good. I liked the book-quotes, it really.. set a mood. Or something. Wow.

This was good.

(Okay, this must be the wierdest review ever o_O;)
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Holy shit. Holy. Shit. That was the most sick and twisted oneshot I have ever, ever read. I loved it. I loved it so much I'm speechless as to what I should write in this review. But I do have to say this: this is the most morbid thing I have ever read. It also the best morbid thing I have ever read. I love it just so much I had to read twice.
WindStar chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This story made me...so creeped out that I don't know how to explain it. For some reason I really want to read that book...but at the same time I think it's the creepiest book I've ever heard of O_O
TG chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I'm really not too sure of what to type here.

I feel like I should have found this story disgusting...wait, scratch that, I DID find it disgusting but I somehow enjoyed reading it enough to review.

This is actually the 3rd time I've happened upon this story and it never fails to captivate me with it's dark and disturbing mood.
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
oof. That was... disturbing as hell. In a good way. XD I love how you developed Roxas throughout, from person to person. The book quotes also made the entire thing just... really creepy and morbid.

You set a tone very well. :3 Good job~
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh... I like it... I'll write a better review after I have some sleep... Good night
Kingess chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was HORRIBLE, but before you get offended, I mean that in the most amazed, impressed and intrigued way. Your writing is some of the best I've seen, especially on this site. The whole thing seems really rushed, but in a way that fits the story better than anything else would have. You made me really pity Roxas, but not feel SORRY for him...which is stunning by itself. Usually it takes real life to do that.

You're simply amazing. Congradualations. I don't dish out the compliments that often.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow, you morbid but truly amazing writer.

This is dark, scary, psychotic, morbid, angsty, beautiful. You really did a great job with each person's interaction with Roxas and the way you wrote Roxas was true and believable and his character, everyone's character was perfect.

Hm, slightly funny that i'm listening to Korn's 'Daddy' while reading this, which if you haven't listened to, talks about a father raping his child. Hm interesting that I listen to this while reading a story like this.

Anyways you wrote this amazingly well and i'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.
Quietly we drift along chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
One word. Wow.
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was beautiful.

DAMN was that gorgeous. So...original, so...psycotic. i loved it. Adding Riku made it all come together too. Roxas was captured perfectly.

oh, how i envy you.

-Ethe
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow, that's intense. Made me think of Fight Club a bit, just the way it was written. Which is amazing. That's the kind of stuff I think most people want to write if they're honest. But most aren't capable.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow... crap, I don't know what to make of it... I think... had it been any more graphic, it definitely would have been too strong for me, but... it was like I was reading this out of a morbid fascination to see how far they could take Roxas. jeez, you totally killed the kid... but... I don't know, i was reading this and thinking- how bizarre. The way you wrote it, and how Roxas just kinda goes from person to person, but it was really... odd to read, not in a bad way just... it's almost grotesque to see how far they messed with his head and body too.

*shudder* How did yuo come up with this? I would never be able to fuck and drug my characters up like this... it was... really really good, in a dark morbid way.