Reviews for Piper’s Tale of Billie
brendafay chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
love it
RetickLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Thank goodness. The entire time i was watching that last episode, all i could think was i hope they give her hell
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Well, that was interesting D And well-written. But Christy is Billie's older sister, not younger. Anyways, I like Billie, but I do think it wasn't fair of her to turn against the sisters after all they did for her. I think it would be REALLY interesting to pair up Billie and Christy in a sequel or something since Piper hates her so much.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved this scene. Really would have loved it if it had been in Forever Charmed!
Victoria Ackles chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great story! I always thought that the sisters were too trusting of Billie. Her and Christie were horrible characters. I like how you made Piper more motherly than she was in the last two series. The sisters were completely neglecting Chris after series 6. Baby chris must have been in the show less than a handful of times since he was born. I'm glad you had the brothers not knowing who Billie was, she didn't deserve to be part of their lives because of what she did to the family :)
GleekingSam chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
You should update :) Maybe stretch the alternative ending to the finale then continue on towards there.

I'd love another chapter!... or maybe 10, lol.

And Billie got what she deserved. But don't go TO hard on her. And some romance... I wanna see Chris and Billie get together! Haha
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Is it possible for you to do a sequel or something? Just to continue with this idea a little further? I'd love to read a little more if you could write it. Please?
msmomma chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
i liked it,go piper yeah!
EsotericSpell chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Woot! *does happy dance*

It was so nice to see Billie get what she deserves. I hated her since the beginning, and was extremely ticked off to see Leo and Darryl leave so those two airheads could ruin season eight. And then at the end, she doesn't die! Gr. Anyways, I think it's been mentioned, but Christy is Billie's older sister, but a good job overall.

*Lyndz*
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
dang...why so hard on Billie for? christy should be the only one to get slapped! billie did nothing wrong. it was all her OLDER..okay...OLDER sister christy's fault! billie was totally a good person! and she's not the only one who wears slutty clothes. so does pheobe and paige. and piper was also more TOTALLY selfish you know. everyone was! not just billie. i don't actually hate anybody in charmed. i'm just saying... THE only character i have ever SO MUCH HATED at all was that stupid kennedy from buffy the vampire slayer! :( she's so bratty and annoying! :(
SaulaLove chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
hehe keep going. i hope the get revenge anyway...
Amantine chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Cool fic. Write more fics like this please!
HollyPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Ah...I want whoever decided to get rid of Leo and Darryl only to replace them with a couple negative stereotypical blones with constant "Oh My God!" expressions on their faces.
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ah! This would have made me enjoy the s.8 final! Awsome fic! Billie shouldn't have lived. I mean seriously it was crap, Billie ended up as Phoebe's babysitter for crying out loud! Leo had like NO reaction to Chris who he mourned over for a whole season, he barely questioned why they were there. Paige getting married so quick? Don't think so! Phoebe and Coop? Has she utterly forgotten Cole! Sorry rant. Loved the fic, hated the season :P:P
Calen chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Cool! Slap her again Piper! heh. Maybe Bianca could come along and slap her too! More soon! :-p