Reviews for His Eyes Were Black
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Well written story. Poor Severus. He was used and abused by pretty much everybody; the Marauders, Voldemort, the Order and even Dumbledore. Dumbledore only knew how to "wrap" it into a nicer "package" so Severus thought he actually cared about him.
yitaply chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This was really good. And now that DH came out, it pretty close to the truth. Very well-written.
Lokness chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I've taken this fics by chance on your list, and I've ti say that it's really really wonderful ! All the stories I wanted to write in this OS ! Poor Snape !

But, I would like you to explain me a little better the story of Regulus : Why exactly Snape killed him ? I'm not sure I've understood all.

I'll read the others later.

Lok'
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I really liked this. HOWEVER please fix the part about safe keeper. Neither Dumbledore nor Snape did know the Potters decided to change the person until after Harry's thid year. In the other case Sirius wouldn't have to spend 12 years in Azkaban.

Oh, added to C2 Severus Snape where I am staff.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
-stares at screen and reads again- OMG I LOVE THAT STORY i mean i am crying1! i love your writing skills!
TheFourthChampion chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very well written and convincing, even though I still think Snape is evil.
duj chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
"Both clever and both in need of a friend..." Harry doesn't seem at all clever to me while Snape was obviously a genius. And harry has friends.

"I killed Black..." Telling, isn't it, that Dumbledore immediately thinks of the Gryffindor black rather than the Slytherin one.
i-am-invisible chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Beautiful. Very good writing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Ah yes, poor Dumbledore and his feelings. If he ever did anything to help Snape and not use him, I'm not seeing it in _this_ story. Or in canon, either. Sirius Black never mentioned being called down by the Headmaster for anything he did, or for anything James Potter did for that matter. And the Order gained far more than they gave when Snape became their spy, only to be despised by those he saved.

So, Albus thinks he made a 'few mistakes'. Now Snape will be spit on by _both_ sides.

I'm sure everyone will take note what happens when a Slytherin is stupid enough to serve the Light.

Good story. You make it clear just how blind Albus really is.
Amadea chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh, that was superb. Really nice - great descriptions of Severus and his eyes and his emotions. Nice narration from Albus. Overall really well done. Nice job.
yantantethneth chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
The idea that Dumbledore was dying for both Severus's chance at redemption and Malfoy's makes more sense than how most people interpret it. Good job.
dusk037 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
wow. really great choice of words... truly realistic depiction (or maybe interpretation?) of what's within book6. just *beautiful*. and it's somehow made me open up my mind more for the "grease-haired git"
snapefan01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
love it! that was reall good!