Reviews for The Heart's Hardest Decision
Katana chapter 4 . 5/16/2002
WHAT? U can't write for a while? NNNNOOOOOOOOO! I love this fic! I want MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Pweese?
Lia too lazy chapter 3 . 2/4/2002
i loved it good job
with a smile on our lips chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Oh... leave us hanging! It' good! Write more!
AbSaturnAngel chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Great fic K-chan and you have so many nice reviews (unlike my fic i don't even have a mean one, oh well on with the review) I didn't notice too many errors if any, there aren't real problems with the story. Sooooo I give you a 5 star review *****. The story is great but there really aren't any good fight scenes yet. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! ok enough chanting, Oh yeah I am going to post the next chapter of "Preventer Mission: Veronia Rebels" then I will quit writing and take up karaoke ::: starts singing "each night i sit and dream about the stars i see in magazines..."::: ok keep writing BYe BYe!
Sailor Aphrodite chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
I love it. So what is going to happen? Is Wufei in love or is he going to tell you about his wife? Are their other poilts that the gw-boys don't know about. Do Hammy and George make an apperance? What about Veggie-chan how is he to cope with his no heart? Do the care bears come and give him a lesson in caring? Does Rhea appear? If so what happens to her does she slowly fade or is it a true representation of her? Are there talking cats?What about a talking white raccoon? Does Kaiya use a Gundam? and Does trunks get a girl? If he does can she fight? Does Duo have a sister? And what about Hammy and George?
Anime Sister chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
Wow! Now this was great! It's not crap! Very nice work. Keep writing!
Anime Sister chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! And did I mentioned that, I loved it! It was really great, but it would be better to have better descriptions of the characters. Oh well. Good job
Jchild chapter 2 . 11/15/2001
oops i shouldn't be using this account oh well, I like this get more out as soon as you can k

ta

jchild
Lia too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 11/14/2001
i'm gonna kill u... oh wait i can't cause then i'll neva get the next chapter.

but i'm warning u i want it now i can't wait for it.

Speacking of new chapters what about Even The Strong Must Cry? Ja ne!
Artful chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Use more punctuation some of your sentences run on. The flow of the story seems inconsistent. Plot is good, if a bit uneven.
moongoddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
please write more! who getting together with who?
ElOraDeNon chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Nice, very nice. Waiting for more!
Tykeria chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
dam ur good well that's all i can say cause im a lil shocked at how good u r
AbSaturnAngel chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Come on, I want to see kaiya blow things up or wufei faint. So please hurry (or I will have Hammy eat your hair) have fun. BYe BYe
Cathaeris chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee it when the next chapter