Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
blueFoxx0123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Poor Draco, being brought up in one hell of an enviroment with crazy, scary, mentally ill people all around you. Nice oneshot!
SwayPippin chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
For a minute or two there I was afraid Draco was going to heave himself off the balcony and die. *sigh* Glad that didn't happen! Great story!

Sway
persianpoison chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That's so sad! I suddenly have an urge to listen to the song. Hm... Must put that on my to-do list. Great job!

RVWCBTC (try to figure that out)

QUEEN OF SERPENTS,
pammyc chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wow. that was realy great and emotional without being too OOC. amazing job.
ava-bell-yan chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
hey that was good!

cant wait 2 read more of ur stories!

ALAURA
doryphore chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I liked that, but I agree with Boh a little bit. Near the end, though, Draco was pretty realistic, and I was kind of feeling bad for him like Hermione did. It's hard not to love HGxDM stories.

-Rain
pInKiSmYpAsSiOn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
zat waas very good! 'ave you eever considered writing your own poetry?
e chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was really good! Your style of writing is really strong and it almost makes me feel bad for Draco- almost.
Boh chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Good job, but it was a little forced. I did not get the being drunk part. At all. Like one moment he was fine, then staggering drunk, then fine again. O_o;

Also, maybe you should make whole chapter into a multi-chapter story. I liked it, but it was rushed. If you slowed it down and described the setting more, it'll be great! Don't get me wrong, I liked it but I think you can do better.
Nikki P chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
OMG, I am in love with this fic. Not only do I love the HGDM ship, I love the Who, and I love "Behind Blue Eyes"

Great fic write more
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Ditto as my last review.

-Peace.
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was a good story, and I am glad that it didn't end up the way everybody thinks that it was going to end up. Bravo! Great job!

-GrEeN
secretoftetra chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
that was awesome. just plain awesome.