Reviews for Enough
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh, sweet, Jack!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Good one...esp. the "I'd ask who died...but it'd be me" comment. That was the best part of the story right there.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Perfectly lovely, thank you :)

-sil
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aww, so sweet. shes cute in a way. great work..trust carter to save the day! loved it.
eeesh chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
It's great seeing your name pop up recently.

Not everyone has a gift for capturing all the non-verbal communication that goes on within SG-1. This fic is one example of how well you do it. As Jack would say, "Swet!"
k chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Love this!

"Jack couldn’t help wondering if she’d have blown up a grain reserve for anyone else" had me rolling- definitely something one could picture him saying/thinking.

And Carter's actions - calmly blowing up a grain bin, but still retaining her humanity by ensuring the natives still have enough left for winter.

Thanks for sharing - I always look forward to reading your work.
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Really enjoyed this. I can see Jack thinking these things during the series and I can see Sam bringing him Jell-o in the infirmary. Very cute.

Arrant Schemata
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Said it before, love powerful-Samantha. Great little ficlet. The UST works really well in it. Nice touch with the grain bin too. More please.
Pat chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was brilliant can just imagine Sam doing it. Thanks for sharing.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
NICE. I would call it drabble, but there was some action, (and not the dirty kind) so I guess it couldn't be classified as such. Whatever it was, though. It was good. :) :) :)
ChristinaS chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was great! Your fics are like a fine distillate. The characterizatons are so effective because all extraneous (and thus dilluting) words are pared away to reveal the... It's great and it packs a punch!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I am betting she would only do those type of things for Jack :) Got me smiling again :)
liketoread chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was impressive. Not just the explosion (which I had to ask my son about...why grain is so explosive), but the way you were able to easiy bring us into the middle of their adventure without us feeling like we had missed something. Enjoyed it very much. (It made me sigh...kind of "it's not *really* enough, but it'll have to do). Thanks for sharing it.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
You make jell-o sound so...appealing when in this context. Dang.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow! Excellent! More ficlets! Love 'em all!

More?