Reviews for Shokkingu Shibai
Tsundere-Kun chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I think I speak for lots of people who've read this but won't review when I say "CONTINUE WITH THIS!"
pobox chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! that was so funny!

PLEASE UPDATE!
Yuri-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was so awesome! Can you make everyone of the zodiac members that are not in the play come and watch them? Including Akito! I know that seems really weird bringing Akito too but a bit of snickering/violence wouldn't hurt... Or will it?

Keep up the good work!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
This story is so much fun! W

I love it! W

Please update soon? *puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _

Kisu
Monogurui-hime chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I realize you haven't updated this in a while, but I just read it and... ME LIKES! You absolutely must continue or... okay, there isn't really anything I can do to you, but continue anyway! Onegai?
Rinc chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
WHAT THE FRILLY HECK? UPDATE NOW! DAMNIT! NOW I SAY THAT IS THE BEST THING I READ IN FOREVER! UPDATE! NOW!
Serinity's angel chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
This is so funny...and good! please update it soon, 'kay

SERINITY'S ANGEL _
Nezumii chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Peas update? :-3
BruiseOfToday chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
what a great idea! *lol*

i don't know how this can get more worse for the two of them - but if haru says so... o_O

Please Update soon, i want to read more! _
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
I can't stop laughing! This is so good!
charlene chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Please write more!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
I'm really enjoying this! Poor Yuki and Kyo... *grins sadistically* Shigure is amusing me... Update soon!
Kyonkichi89 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
omg I love this so far! The idea is so cute - totally something Kimi would come up with. I loved how the Prince Yuki Fanclub people were nominating Tohru and Co. for the less attractive zodiac animals. And having Yuki and Kyo switch is such a cool idea! Yay for KyoXYuki! Please keep up the good work and update soon.
Sapphire and Gold chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
XD Poor Kyo and Yuki!
lackofname chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Hey! (pokes mentioned name) I was mentioned! Thank you! I feel honoured!

I love what you did to poor Yuki and Kyo...(evil grin) Ha, ha! Good way to start the hooking-up-ness (yes, that's a word...honest...) and keep Kimi in character. She would do something like that.

I'm amazed you haven't gotten more reviews...this is great! Update again soon!