Reviews for Substitute
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like the human seeing the human side of Integra, you handle it without making her love sick and pinning. Well done
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was really good, i'm just wondering how alucard plans to kill himself? It can't be easy.
TT chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
oh my goodness! what does it mean? alucard is dying? how is that possible? or is he leaving? or is he going into hibernation? what?

T_T oh alucard!

p.s.

the concept is very interesting
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is sad, but brilliant... again your work is breathtaking, Thess. If you don't write professionally, you should.
ashley chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
oh how sad is that? grr, wow i have a nack for readin sad crap. grr, well this is good but are you sure you dont' wanna add how his death goes?
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Nice fic )
Xandra chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Luv it.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Set the fandom straight! My favorite reason of why Alucard turned Seras.
Marge chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That's original. Most stories I have read have Seras as an Integral replacement and I don't think it's right.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was a good take on why Ceres was created. Fairly obvious as of late too.
ultimateantihero chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow, that's beautiful. As with your other pieces I really love how you meld historical Vlad with Bram Stoker's Dracula and then Hellsing's vampire hero. It adds a lot of depth to his character and makes the interactions very interesting. The neatness of the fit is astounding and it shows how gifted you are to keep the characters.. well in character.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
How true. LOL.
Black Mage Tsucasa chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wow. i like the way you think. This has a LOT of potential outcomes. I hope it has some sort of beautiful ending.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very nice. Toward the end as Alucard muses on how he could only change someone he didn't know well, it becomes confusing. You may want to put identifiers in when Integra and Seras's conversations interrupt his hidden musings.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was good. I love the interactions between Alucard and Integral and she and Seras.

*-* Marisa *-*