Reviews for Something Isn't Right
SilverNeira chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Please continue and make the chapter longer!
MCRDanime chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Please continue update soon!
Koragirl chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
good good please finish your story i like it a lot !
Lightest'Ink chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
OMIFGAWD! What happened? And why haven't you updated in a year and a half? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M DYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED! :O :{ Please please please update really really really soon! :o
DarkestInk chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
WHy THE BLoODY HeLL HAVEN'T YU UPDATED! HURRY UP AND UPDATE BEFORE I SEND MY EVIL MINIONS TO GET YOU!

pwease?
Koragirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
please finish your stories i like it a lot !
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Welcome back! I see that Andrea has found her friends again but now Joey has been shot? Who the hell did that? And what doe those others know about this? Update again soon so I can find out! Later!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Oh boy, things are going to get even harder now, aren't they? This is getting really good, Keep writing!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Oh boy this can't be good. Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Ok, so Yugi&co are in the real world, Brianna lost, and Andrea is evil. Oh boy...

Keep writing!
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Oh that's just great! Andrea just realized who Brianna is one minute too late! She's going to hate herself for this! Will she be able to make it up to her and get her back? And will Yugi and the others be able to help? Update whenever you can so I can find out!

Why? Becasue it's my birthday on the 5th of August! YAY!

See you soon! _~
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
O_oNo! You better hurry up with the next chapter ore else... *holds a bazoka*

Karin: You know you treht the author, right?

Huh.. Nope, I didn't do that at all*hide the bazoka*

Karin:-_-I don't belive!

Isaac: Please hurry up with the next chapter, before they are going to kill each other.*sweatdrops when he see the figthingcloud*
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Poor Andrea, dueling her best friend and she dosen't know it! And she also dosen't know that she's beening lied to as well. How will this duel end I wonder? Update soon so I can find out! Later!
Powerpuff chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I can't believe Andrea had Turned evil and try to duel against her best friends. I hoped You Put Yami Yugi and their others friends In the next stories, And also Where Brianna try figured it out Why Andrea try to duel against her best friends.
Moondalian chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
yay an update. And I don't think many people'll know what it's like in first class so don't worry about that. Although you might want to try and add some more details and emotions to the fic, just trying to help, don't shoot me.

Anyway, cya next chap.