Reviews for Gunning down Romance Ryoga style
Kazza chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
I like this story. It's short and direct but has plenty of heart.
Hakkiri chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Even though it was kind of short, I like it. Your writing ability is very good, but it's not too explicit on the intimate parts either. Keep up the good work!
Purple Mongoose chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
*&.* Eeeheehee! *giggles goofily as Muses shake their heads and sigh* Love it! Grammar/Spelling is pretty good and I LOVE R/U PAIRINGS! *blushes* Excuse me...~Purple Mongoose/PallaPlease.
V. Zhao chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Actually, I didn't really read it. O.o; but I'm replying to the message you left me. Explanation for my first chapter: I was way too much of a hurry. I will try to make up some motive in the following chapters. Also, that drinking game thing really exist? Cool. I have my second chapter up in case your wondering. P.S. I didn't mean to make Ryouga sound stupid. Only through point of view of others. Hard to be subjective when your doing first person. _
Hiro Hibiki chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
good fic, details, personal thoughts, everythings included, it a good fic that you don't have to have the song to fully understand. I'm gonna need your e-mail to respond to your reviews of my story though, thanks for those. I would put what i want to say here but i'd be kind of long so i won't thanks again.

-Hiro Hibiki

mission accepted... BUT WHERE THE HELL AM I!
Ucchan Hibiki chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Lol No one reviews my ficcies!Am I THAT Horrible! Nah.
Ucchan chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
YES! ANOTHER FELLOW UCCHAN WHO LOVES THE RYOGA UKYO PAIRING AS WELL! YAY! Hey Ucchan! I'm Ucchan, master of okanomiyaki and spatula swinging! I Absolutely love your songfic! Isn't that a great song?(one of my fav's) Very sweet and kawaii! Keep up the good work please! Ryochan and Ucchan together forever! YAY! check me out! please write more!
Delreene Kusnyir chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Ohh la la... I am a Akane fan, but in this case this is a damn good story about Ryoga's feelings and how the storyline took place. I thoughly enjoyed this very much. ~_V
Sumi-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Way to go, Ucchan! That turned out really well! You're right, thayt song just sorta, well, fits. Good job, yet again.