Reviews for The Misfits
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
Horrible misrepresentation of Jason and Lloyd is a Mary Sue
SeptarSenior chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Personally, I wouldn't have had Stephanie win, but this chapter was good.
fairielass chapter 148 . 8/17/2016
Will you ever finish this? Please, please, please!
fairielass chapter 40 . 7/29/2016
question chapter 36 . 6/23/2016
do tim and steph have a discussion post her being alive in this story?
ramsay chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
oh god this is just great finally a good DC Fanfic
SixPerfections chapter 61 . 6/30/2013
Gosh I've been reading this story for what seems like forever and i'm not even half way there. Truly epic length fic and the majority of it is of good quality. The problem with really long fics is that they usually have places where they start to drag but yours really hasn't very much at this point. Pretty darn impressive. Will continue reading, but I got to say... WTH is up with Wayne manor becoming like a frigging frat house/communal home/place for lots of people and their families? its kinda funny lol. You have a huge cast of characters. Its cool but I hope it doesn't get TOO much bigger. That would be nuts. Great stuff, will continue to read :)
SixPerfections chapter 52 . 6/28/2013
Funniest chapter ever. Fantastical job.
SixPerfections chapter 47 . 6/27/2013
OMG I'm such a dork but I love your Toriyama and DBZ references by Steph. I'd totally want to date her nerdness but she's too hyper for me :P
SixPerfections chapter 42 . 6/27/2013
Halarity :D. This chapter had some serious comedic moments. BTW props for the Goku reference. It made my innerchild squee with happiness.
SixPerfections chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
Hilariously great. With so many superpowers on one team I guess the next story arc is going to be some other world/reality destroying menace. That's the bad thing about super super powers the stakes have to keep getting higher and higher, and how much higher can you go than all realities in all dimensions?

Anyway I'm sure you came up with something good. Great story! :D And I noticed how many years you've been writing it for. THat's kind of amazing! :)
SixPerfections chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
Go misfits. You can write yo :D.
SixPerfections chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Wow, Lots of stuff gone down the last few chapters. Batman going all 'kill the evil dudes' (its a nice change from canon, pretty cool) and wayne mannor blowing up. Great stuff. Still loving the story. :D
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This is hilarious. I was skeptical because over a million words? Never read something that long that was interesting for long. So far though this is fun and hasn't gotten bogged down with unnecessary BS. Good stuff. Fun :)
anon chapter 148 . 3/19/2013
All anarchy does is leave us at the mercy of every thug and psychopath, fine for mighty warriors not so much for the average man

Not easy balancing liberty, prosperity, and social stability

People want fatty foods, loud music, regular sex, and flickering television images more than they want justice

Those in charge pacify the people by making sure they are comfortable. The villains at the top realize the dangers of a 0% Approval Rating and attempt to "buy over" the people in the most effective way possible: by improving their quality of life.

The government ensures a stable, if not always comfortable status quo. Simply put, there is peace in a sense and there is enough food to keep everyone alive. If the government is toppled, mayhem will ensue and nobody wants that, even if things may eventually become better—and there's no guarantee that they will.

The Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't. Sure, the people in charge are bad enough, but take a good hard look at who will take their place, look at all the others lurking out there—at home and abroad—waiting for the chance to take over—or worse, stage a civil war over who gets to grab the reins of the power vacuum, with attendant cross-fire. NO THANKS
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »