Reviews for The Misfits
SixPerfections chapter 61 . 6/30/2013
Gosh I've been reading this story for what seems like forever and i'm not even half way there. Truly epic length fic and the majority of it is of good quality. The problem with really long fics is that they usually have places where they start to drag but yours really hasn't very much at this point. Pretty darn impressive. Will continue reading, but I got to say... WTH is up with Wayne manor becoming like a frigging frat house/communal home/place for lots of people and their families? its kinda funny lol. You have a huge cast of characters. Its cool but I hope it doesn't get TOO much bigger. That would be nuts. Great stuff, will continue to read :)
SixPerfections chapter 52 . 6/28/2013
Funniest chapter ever. Fantastical job.
SixPerfections chapter 47 . 6/27/2013
OMG I'm such a dork but I love your Toriyama and DBZ references by Steph. I'd totally want to date her nerdness but she's too hyper for me :P
SixPerfections chapter 42 . 6/27/2013
Halarity :D. This chapter had some serious comedic moments. BTW props for the Goku reference. It made my innerchild squee with happiness.
SixPerfections chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
Hilariously great. With so many superpowers on one team I guess the next story arc is going to be some other world/reality destroying menace. That's the bad thing about super super powers the stakes have to keep getting higher and higher, and how much higher can you go than all realities in all dimensions?

Anyway I'm sure you came up with something good. Great story! :D And I noticed how many years you've been writing it for. THat's kind of amazing! :)
SixPerfections chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
Go misfits. You can write yo :D.
SixPerfections chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
Wow, Lots of stuff gone down the last few chapters. Batman going all 'kill the evil dudes' (its a nice change from canon, pretty cool) and wayne mannor blowing up. Great stuff. Still loving the story. :D
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This is hilarious. I was skeptical because over a million words? Never read something that long that was interesting for long. So far though this is fun and hasn't gotten bogged down with unnecessary BS. Good stuff. Fun :)
anon chapter 148 . 3/19/2013
All anarchy does is leave us at the mercy of every thug and psychopath, fine for mighty warriors not so much for the average man

Not easy balancing liberty, prosperity, and social stability

People want fatty foods, loud music, regular sex, and flickering television images more than they want justice

Those in charge pacify the people by making sure they are comfortable. The villains at the top realize the dangers of a 0% Approval Rating and attempt to "buy over" the people in the most effective way possible: by improving their quality of life.

The government ensures a stable, if not always comfortable status quo. Simply put, there is peace in a sense and there is enough food to keep everyone alive. If the government is toppled, mayhem will ensue and nobody wants that, even if things may eventually become better—and there's no guarantee that they will.

The Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't. Sure, the people in charge are bad enough, but take a good hard look at who will take their place, look at all the others lurking out there—at home and abroad—waiting for the chance to take over—or worse, stage a civil war over who gets to grab the reins of the power vacuum, with attendant cross-fire. NO THANKS
anon chapter 148 . 3/19/2013
Humanity’s fate should be in the hands of humans

Wonder Woman kicks Batman’s butt every time they fight because that’s what happens when a normal person goes against a super of that caliber with no Kryptonite factor, of course they also have similar tactical mindsets or at least fighting skills and with her superior abilities she obviously has the advantage

Ancient humans were the settlers of Rann, Thanagar, and Krypton, life began on earth, without the White Martians ancient experiments all humanity would like the Kryptonians or Daxamites at the very least

Everyone should be given tech and powers it’s idiotic this isn’t done

God made man Sam Colt made them equal

When you live in a world of such technology and people with four digit IQs why in the nine hells haven’t you solved the world’s problems of poverty and disease the heroes care more about playing Mr. Son of God than actually improving the lives of the people

And Bruce Wayne is EXACTLY the same at best he’s a manipulative a$$hole fascist and at worst a paranoid psychotic a hair’s width away from his enemies
BumbleJay chapter 107 . 3/3/2013
Argh! Your story is so addictive! I really want to know though, does tim make an appearance any tine soon? I love tim.
swartzvald chapter 75 . 2/24/2013
At this point I'm wondering what the next, uh145-75ugh...math, whatever chapters are about since pretty much everybody's dead now.
swartzvald chapter 72 . 2/24/2013
YOU KILLED HAWKGIRL! For a joke! And not even a good joke!
For the sake of wanting to keep reading this I'm going to assume it was the other hawkkgirl. There were two of them right?
MysteryMan27 chapter 147 . 1/29/2013
NICE little inclusion of Kara hearing Lex's cameras and just thinking that they were put in there by Cyborg. I probably never would have noticed that though if I didn't just read the last chapter. Nice to see each of the Titans get a little bit of attention but Raven does bring up a good point about how Kara is dealing with her potential future self. Dare I say that we're going to see a little bit more of her? (Raven, I mean)

Morrigan has been a surprisingly interesting addition to the story. I don't suppose that we'll be seeing any more of The Darkstalkers involved? Whatever you go about it the name of Vincent's angel/demon was awesome and I should have seen Sabbac's attack coming. The guy never learns does he?

One thing I'll complain about was that Roy was awfully quick to just accept the prostitute offer (man, that looks weird on print). I mean, it certainly made me laugh but he's a professional first and foremost and just having him and Eddie just walk out of a dangerous situation doesn't speak well for any of the guys on the team. At least Batman's team is in trouble because they're outgunned.

And now there's Superboy? No way it's Superboy, is it? You're not the type to just bring people back from the dead. (glares at Stephanie)
MysteryMan27 chapter 146 . 1/29/2013
I don't know what the deal is with this guy talking great about Luthor but I think you've got him written well here. He's a guy who just doesn't want anybody to steal his thunder and will resort to any means to prove that he's the only important person around. You can't just save the world in one fell swoop or everybody else would have done that already. It has to be done in tiny steps like Batman and the rest are doing their best to go through. You make it more real by making them make mistakes along the way since, hey, they're only human.

Speaking of Batman I did get a chuckle out of watching him dig into Penguin. Hey, he's probably dead right about the fact that Cobblepot just gets more money every time The Iceberg is destroyed. I would think that Oswald would grow pretty interested in stopping Luthor if only it would give hiim the opportunity to make up for all the humiliations in the past. I would have liked to see Nightwing get some more significant screen time now that he's back but his little bits with Huntress are pretty funny. Likewise I think B.C. gets a bit more time than she deserves but it's clear that you're planning on doing something with her and Batman. Gotta wonder what Catwoman is going to say about that and where is she anyway?
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »