Reviews for Turned On
Skylark Starflower chapter 23 . 6/9/2008
There, I finally got around to reading it. Made me giggle, it did. So there. _ More now.
Skylark Starflower chapter 22 . 2/20/2008
Don't have time to login, so here goes! _

Wren's such a bad boy. Makes me giggle in delightful, evil pleasure. Mwee hee hee! _ And oh dear, now that Kyra knows, it'll be all over the Dezoris 5 o'clock news, won't it? _ Mwaa haa haa! More, I needs more!
Skylark Starflower chapter 21 . 12/28/2007
Okay, I lied. I got food, then watched a movie and then read this chapter. _ Tee hee.

Yay! Lassic's all beaten and stuff. Now more yaoi? _ I still like, is good, my brain is fried. Looking forward to more! Whee!
Skylark Starflower chapter 20 . 12/28/2007
I dunno why, but the fight with the fire monster thingy just amused me. _ And all I can think of to say about the end of this chapter right now is: Uh oh! Cliffhanger! Tee hee hee. _ Good stuff, though. Me likey! Me...go get food, then read next chapter.
Skylark Starflower chapter 19 . 10/24/2007
Darn it, the Eureka 7 soundtrack just blasted all rational thought from my brain. _ I can't remember what I wanted to say about this. I know it involved a lot of mwee hee heeing, so there's that, at least. That usually means it was good stuff. _ Looking forward to the next chapter, of course. More please. _
Night Dragon444 chapter 19 . 10/15/2007
Wow, I don't know what to say. It's been awhile as I haven’t been keeping up to date but now that I’ve read it all the way through, I’m just amazed by it. Both the plot and character development are excellent. Not much criticism I'm afraid but if I can come up with something to help you make it any better then I will.

Y’know, I really, really, really want Chaz to pick Wren over Rika….just because it’s so cute :p. But that’s probably just me. Keep up the good work. Me want more.
Skylark Starflower chapter 18 . 10/9/2007
Wren's being a selfish bastard! Or something. I read this a while ago and now I can't remember clearly what I thought except that I liked it, and I seem to recall ridiculing someone for being dumb because it was fun. _ Hee hee. Anyway, yeah, still a good chappy, even if I should have read it again before typing this. _ Hee hee! MORE! Whee! *Flies out the window, along with sense*
meteor9 chapter 18 . 10/6/2007
Oh, man, that line really does sound different out of context.

Not much to add since the last time, I'm afraid. Don't worry too much about things being slightly different, after all, dungeon mechanics are there for gameplay purposes, not plot, so they're flexible as far as fanfic is concerned. That said, I'm rooting for everyone in this story. It's hard to want one person to win out over the other when they both deserve to get what they want, you know?

Looking forward to how this all ends, my dear BW. Keep it up!
Skylark Starflower chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
It's a good thing I'm not there with Chaz and the others, because I'd so bust him and Wren by dancing around and squeeing. Hee hee hee! _ Good stuff. Next! _
Skylark Starflower chapter 16 . 3/31/2007
I should really stop reading this stuff late at night when I can't think of good stuff to put in reviews. _ I snickered my way all through the whole chapter, even the lovely dovey stuff, probably because I'm such such a deviated, degenerate loony, eh? Hee hee. _ Good stuff! More! And I say 'stuff' a lot, don't I? _
Fusionmix chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
I normally detest yaoi. Detest it to the point of typing in all capitals and holding the '1' key down long after I release 'shift'.

But for some reason...

Can't think of much to say now, except for, 'Excellent'.

Even if I still hate yaoi _
Skylark Starflower chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
Stupid and their stupid rules, eh? _ Hee hee hee! I gots to see me the rest of dis! But what's here is good too. Yes, very good. _ Yeah, I gots nothing else to say. Anyway...yeah, good. More. Whee! _
The Exile chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
really enjoyed reading this so far. i was intrigued by the idea of chaz/wren fic because i'm a big technophile (its very disturbing watching me play psu, I drool over the AMF androids...)

look forward to reading the rest
Fusionmix chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Ack! Wren is a GAY robot O_O!

Ah well. This is teh goodness so far.
Skylark Starflower chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
Mwee hee hee hee! Wren's busted and don't even know it! And by Rune, of all people... I wanna see how that turns out. Tee hee hee. _ Good stuff.