Reviews for Smoke Me Out
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Beautiful. Perfect. Made my night. Thank you so much.
tewak chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
very nice story. funny that i'm reading it, 'cause a few days ago, in class, we just got lectured about how we should never do drugs.

still love this, though.
12q chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
That - was - fucking - gorgeous.

"Just do your future with me"

I think this is the most precious thing I've ever heard such an Axel say in a fiction. Holy shit, really. Lots, lots, lots of love for this, incredible love. Than you so much for writing this, it's - really stunning.

Whoah.
webofdreams89 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This story is amazing! You did a really great job writing it. Awesome job!
Versace Frolic chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
I can hear my heart beating in my ears. I want to do a line right now so bad; it's driving me nuts. Because there's drugs, but Axel and Roxas on drugs is just... damn. DAMN. Sometimes when I read fluff it makes me feel sick and vaguely annoyed, and I think the reality of it is that I feel no connection to it at all on any level. THIS is something I can relate to. It's the only kind of love story worth telling: the hard kind, the impossible shit attacking you from all angles kind.

I liked this so very very much.
DXM Junkie chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
I LOVED this. Fucking read it, and fell in love. On my favorites, pronto.
eM chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I found it! Aw, I was so afraid I wouldn't find this anymore. I had such a hard time tryin' to seek it out now, I only remembered some little things like the drug use, the...door...thing (there is some door thing, right? oO), Roxas not telling his name at first... Marluxia... And of coarse that it's an Axel/Roxas fic. But ahh now I found it. C;

I really thought I wouldn't
Runespoor chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Oh, I feel better now I've reached the end. Lovely writing style, precise and which hits the right measure between showing and telling. Including Demyx, Marluxia and Xigbar was a really nice touch.
SLeePy chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Aw really sweet and kinda creepy but throughoutly wonderful.

I really enjoyed the weird kind of relationship-thing those two were having. I dunno, I'm just bizarre like that.

Awesome work. Haha, that sounded kinda maybe like too earnest.

Heh, tired...
SLeePy chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
"He looks around the apartment, finds nothing worth stealing and then leaves." xD

Awesome.

Sorry that my reviews are kinda ... dul.
SLeePy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
A story that says so much in so little chapters, and makes you feel that much ... well, all I can say is that you're a god.

Fabulous.

Wonderful characters.

And the realism makes me want to scream. But in a good way.

Kudos.
ainulaadne chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Because of the how people saw Authors write what they know, what they've experienced, I'm both a bit frightened and a bit impressed.

Overall, well written and very attention grabbing.
Shadowroxas chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
aww poor drugged up roxas i loved the story though it was great D
x.b.o.o.x chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Your story is really cute! I have no idea why I think it's cute of all words, but it does have an... element!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »