Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Adorable thank you so much for writing!
JennLark chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
very sweet
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Sweet story, loved it :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
What a great story about the closeness between the brothers. They had been apart long enough that Dean had forgotten how bad Sam's nightmares could affect him, and the simple way he used to help Sam go back to sleep. I'm glad they finally talked and that Dean remembered, so that they both could get a decent night's rest. :)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was so sweet. I really felt Dean's dilemma, needing to break through Sam's denial and help him sleep, too. The dialogue was really terrific, that Winchester 'love under snark' back-and-forth.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww poor Sammy , nightmares suck balls , (seriously I'd know because when I was younger I used to have night terrors and like seriously think that something was chasing me and going to kill me or something I even tried getting out of the house once ) and Dean seemingly being a dick and then actually trying to help * huggles Dean * such a good big brother
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was beautiful!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So sweet, well done! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Love Dean's tough love and then gentleness.
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Gaaaaaaaaw that was too cute! Poor Sammy needs a huggle! Deano! OH my gosh, DEANO was EPIC! *Melts into puddle of fluff* I really really love Sam and Dean fluffy brother stuff...sooooooooooo cute...*Fawns over it* XD This story is AWESOME! Thanks for posting this! ?
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow! What an incredible story of the two boys. You're description of them both was fabulous. Loved the dialogue. Love those brother moments. Thanks for sharing this.
Luzith chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
loved it
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw, Dean's such a sweet heart here.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
sidjack chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I admit I have read this so many time. I think I have managed to let Dean ease my own soul at the same time he did Sam's. Beautiful window into Dean's heart and his awesome love for his baby bro.

Thank you more than I can say.

sid