Reviews for Yachiru and the Quest for a Mommy
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is gold. I really wish she hadn't gotten hungry. I would have loved to see Unohana's reaction. No it would have been even funnier if she ran into Byakuya first and then went to Unohana.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved it
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love it. Was really funny
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This fic made me laugh. All the way through it. XDDDD Especially when Byakuya came in!

Siiiiigh, I wish Uki was my dad *dreamy sigh* but then I'd be insanely jealous of my mom lol
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
lol very sweet. poor yumichika lol
Very Impressed chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Glad you liked writing it, because I definetly liked reading it! Good job! If you asked me to rate it from 1-10, I would give it a 15, because it's so AWESOME.
Crazed Baron Haha chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Fiz, I've already read "Daughter Dear" and didn't see this. But I recalled giving a review for daughter dear... Anyway... WAH! Amazing! This had me giggling. Yachiru is so cute and Zaraki scared of Unohana? LOL.

The best line ever: “I want a mommy and Feather-brow says it has to be someone Ken-chan likes and Ken-chan will like you ‘cos you’re pretty like Backwards-Braid but Ken-chan’s afraid of her but he’s not afraid of you he says you’re a sissy and you have nice hair and can I play with it? What’s that you got on your head?”

YEAH. YOU WIN.
viper chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hehehehehehehe..nice yachiru...very nice..a sequel in which yachiru goes to tell unohana what byakuya said would be nice...
cherz chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
LOL! This was hilarious! I kept laughing throughout the fic - poor Yumichika! XD
La Loba de Mibu chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw! This was so cute and FUNNY! I love the 11th Division cuz its members are so fun to work with. Poor Yumi! OMG! The whole scene with Kuchiki-taichou was hilarious! LOL, great fic!
XBECKX chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AHAHAHAHA!
Kumiko chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
this is awesome..kawaii! Please continue it!
Ruler of Destiny chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I laughed so hard reading this. It kinda sucked since I was trying not to wake my brother up. God this story is so funny!
cookiekitten chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
aaw! cute cute cute! yachiru does seem to like byakuya, and he usually keeps snacks to distract her lol!
Jaya Mitai chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
It looks like has eaten my review! Sorry if this is a dupe. This was great! There was this line . . . ::goes and looks for the line::

“Kuchiki-taichou, a thousand apologies, she’s really hyperactive and she’s at that age and Kuchiki-taichou, this is a really bad dream,”

I laughed so hard! Just re-reading it makes me laugh. That's the best freakin' line I've read in I don't know how long. It's just . . . so many good one-liners in this. I loved it! Thanks for the laugh.