Reviews for Regal
Whitepoint Star chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Wow that was really good! Loved the Maura of Dunlath one. Was not expecting that at all!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Maura of Dunlath is the same age as Jons eldest son. Yolane is 20 years elder than her half sister Maura.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Ah. Ah. AH!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow... fascinating type of story you've decided to write. I really liked this chapter, and the interplay between Roald - it explains how he grew up to be so meek and gentle and how close Duke G was to him. Was Reginald Roger's dad?
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh... this is interesting! I always wondered whether or not Roald Senior had any siblings - where else would Roger, his nephew, have come from if he didn't? I am curious - what would have happened to Reginald to result in Roald becoming King in his place?
Merkaba7734 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I have to say I really loved this installment. (King) Jasson has been one of those characters I've always wondered about and loved despite the limited mentions of him. I really like the idea of his father being addicted, and him having to step in at such a young age. This really sheds light on Jasson's character, and explains part of why he was so determined to be successful. I can't wait for another chapter, update soon!
KrisEleven chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
This was really good. I loved the last line. Great structure and descriptions throughout. It would be nice to have a little more of the context of the characters, simply because I'm sure alot of people are like me with my horrible memory for names and have no idea where to place this Jasson in Tortall's timeline.

KrisEleven
Lea chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Maura as Jon's half-sister awesome.
Infallible.Mirage chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
[Kisses] freaked me out. Why? It felt so real, and the lust and the tension were very well pictured. The others were really well written too, and you do manage to bring a lot of feeling into these musty kings. I adored [Page].
serry chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
sweet i like this one but also a bit sad
serry chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
so maura is roalds daughter? wow
serry chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
eww but also nice.
serry chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor roald!
Rowena of Naxen chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
this is nice-one of Roald and Shinko's kids? i like this whole idea you have here, so please keep updating! just two things: i think Shinko would be okay with her joining the Riders, and since Jon didn't let Kalasin become a page, why would he want Lianokami to? but please, keep up the good writing!
KrisEleven chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Good job, I liked this a lot. Its short, so there's not much depth I can add to this review, other than that I think the suggestions put out by each character seemed to really fit with the way they are in canon, and that I think the last lines were really sweet and a little sad. :)

KrisEleven