Reviews for Angels of Vegas
icklebitodd chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
Thank you very much for updating so quickly and within my orders - nice to see the power changing hands at long last I mean how long have you had me in your palm now?

“Get that piece of shit out of here...and the perp too.” possibly on of the best lines you have written made me laugh and get told to 'shut up' by my loving sister

he lives he lives **does happy dance** my theory was you already had Sara’s unhealthy dose of angst and had portrayed Warrick as her increasing confidante, plus had he died the main attack would have been Catherine’s lost love rather than the all important Sara Sofia romance.

So Sofia doesn’t mind possibly getting bile on her shoes, my kind of person and extremely handy to have around - namely when your drunk (I now place money on a friend of mine being sick, she cannot drink cider but god dam it she is determined to try) - but neither the less she seems dead maternal and the ultimate protector I mean out the two it is clear who would wear the trousers.

Before I forget nice link back to Sara’s past as a coroner’s assistant with the medical mumble jumble a very nice touch that hadn’t occurred to me till it happened - I am an idiot - well done

This exam went alright considering it is my worse subject and due to the fact I forgot I had work - I’m still not sure how - I only had an hour to revise but what I wanted to appear was the first question so I had to restrain myself from dancing in my seat. No more exams till Monday thank the lord so I can go back to what I do best - sleeping and being lazy.

Is it a case of there is more to come or a case of ‘Monsters’ here we come?
HoneyLynx chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
I come back after two days to find so many chapters posted! You rock! :D

Now for the review. Even though War's probably the least liked character for me in CSI, I almost stopped breathing when the killer was placing the mask over him.

Though, I was a little overwhelmed with SO MANY things happening in these chapters. Some people have really weak hearts, you know? (Like me :P)

I loved Sara in these chapters. She is both headstrong and fiercely protective of those she cares. It's really sweet. Sofia is able to maintain a little more detachment, which you've shown well. And Sofia comforting Sara in the end? Cute!

Now I hope you show a little inside info into McQueen. Why was he crazy? What's his connection with the neon signs and angels... If you don't want to write about it, that's fine too... just message me the details ;) I'm thoroughly curious about him.
ArticScenery chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It was brilliant, I like an agry sofia and catherine. Please update soon!
icklebitodd chapter 22 . 6/13/2006
the running how utterly brilliant remind me of 'the bill' in the old days when i was eight they had this fearless cop called polly who would pummell the suspects head into the bonnet of the car with her knee as she put the handcuffs on - now they changed her and i hate the show - sad times

super sofia - like the thought process n images i mean her hair would have been toussled and flushed right? sorry i need my mind to be anywhere but on the philosophty exam i'm going to fail within the next few hours

i think he survives and my brilliant sara theory will be justified adn proven right - it all hinges on agst and karma - so hurry up and update though if you could make your updates my time zone rather than yours it would be brill that way i could read it bamm none of this hanging around crap

i need more this cliffy is cruel even for you - hurry up
icklebitodd chapter 21 . 6/13/2006
hello darling

me exam went the wrong side of good but not quite bad

so you have created two highly dramatic chapters here haven't you.

if it wasn't for the fact i'm convinced you'll update soon i would be stomping my foot and demanding it

procedure be dammed surely it was when sara recreated the nascar sequence though question - how come cath and sofia weren't going flat out as well?

liked the idea of warrick knowing whilst unaware and then finally succumbing gripping writing there.

i'm pitching my tent in the 'he's lives' campsite it shall remain there because i have a cunning theory that centres around what we have been told about sara haha

looking forward to more sweetheart

bye bye
icklebitodd chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
i was right well that makes me feel brilliant i can face anything now (or at least i feel i can) which is good cos i have a 3 hr exam in under 2 hours

brilliant hope they get to him in time i mean oo the drama

why is it always the janitor whose 'creepy' mind you the one i work with is so maybe its a desired quality
icklebitodd chapter 18 . 6/11/2006
its the janitor ah
icklebitodd chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
brilliant chapters there sweetheart the racing bit was brillint nothing like speed and an open road to get rid of your problems (even if its on your mountain bike lol need to learn to drive grr)

be kind but never expect anything there 1st chapters review is done

o so its all about the interplay and inner mechanics of a working group very clever. showing all that will appear jealousy lust friendship and hate
HoneyLynx chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
I would say alcohol brings out some very good creativity ;)

Anyways, Catherine... Her people's skills just goes down the drain when it comes to Sara and now I'm guessing Sofia's gonna be dealing with some of that snarky tongue too.

I can't believe I never thought of making the connection between Monroe and the woman who assumed Warrick and Sofia were married. Just goes to prove what a crappy CSI I'll make...

"If one looked in the dictionary for misplaced arrogance, David Hodges' picture was right there, in the dictionary" LOL! I can't stand that guy, but that, I suppose is the whole point of his character.

And once again, looking forward for more.
HoneyLynx chapter 14 . 6/10/2006
Hm, your villain is really twisted. Couldn't he have spared nice, gramma-with-a-cat Monroe? Grr!

Poor Warrick. But him and Cath? :( *sigh*

The Neon Sign Musuem is an interesting tidbit. I like how you alternate between character stories and case stories in your chapters. Makes for good flow.

Of topic, I tried "writing" some of my chapters too. My fingers turned blue after five lines. Therefore, I applaud you for writing an entire chapter down, no less.
icklebitodd chapter 13 . 6/10/2006
o what a professional disclaimer at the end (i know the entire chapter and i pick on that - why do you even bother :P)

“Let's just say you're not my type, and leave it at that.” no cos her type is a sexy brunette with legs that give hers a run for their money and soulful eyes (hey warrick hits a two of them points) and a woman (ding ding ding KO for the wb attempt)

the place sounds sleazy and unfortunately its the kinda place i would visit. shaneful.

anyway to the next chapter i go
icklebitodd chapter 12 . 6/9/2006
well you made sofia have claws in the previous chapter in reference to catherine.

so his chapter got sassyish woo and bugger them pagers.

as for miss congeniality one of my favourite films of all time, the sequel a crime.

short review from me i suppose but hey o well.

looking forward to more
HoneyLynx chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
Aw, I find their friendship cute. I don't mind another few chapters of "character developing" :P

Hm, now you've got me really curious. Is Warrick going to try and work his marriage? Sara sure seems to be giving him that advice. I wonder what Cath or Tina will think when they discover Warrick spent his night at Sara's place... *insert suspense tune*

And can't wait for you to start the Sassy!
icklebitodd chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
alex huh? thats one of the raise your eyebrow names i mean it can be used as male or female as a shortened form little missy so which one? i know which one i think it is.

so she is actually a relationship guru well those who are brooding often are those you turn to for unbiased advice, something us broody people pride ourselves on

as for the w/c club nope i'm a w/s shipper hell i'm a shipper for every relationship involving sara but grissom and nick eww.

as for character development i like it but feel the need for an outburst or fight. liked your analogy of sara when deciding who to ring and boy do i love irony
bene chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
I'm waiting for the third date and more... :-)

Keep going, this is really good.

Thank you.