Reviews for Titanic Gryffindors
FlyingSolo365 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
I think I know who Helen and Jack are...;-)
CM Aeris chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
waah! You're evil! Leaving the story like this! Love all the stories you've written so far and hope to see you write more soon! Kya! My inner Robin fangirl is gushing for timmy! _
titangirl797 chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
I'm sorry, but you just have to update. Out of all of the TT/HP crossovers I've read, this is definitely the best. It's...epic. So, yeah. Update, pretty please? I know it's on hiatus, but I really can't wait.
the bird of the chapel chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
*stares at the screen waiting for an update*
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
...I love you. *continues reading*
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
I really like the way you combined the DCU and the HPU. It's a good idea. I rweally like to see Raven interacting with the HP cast! Maybe you could create a new DC superherine, the daughter of Plastic Man - Plastic Girl!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
This story is really good. I would like to see BB and Ron hanging out and they talk about BB's past girlfriends (Terra and maybe Raven). I aslo would like to see Harry,Tim and Victor hanging out and About Cyborg I really don't think Cy can function in the Wizardling world as he is a cyborg and Electity and magic don't mix. As to Cassandra Sandsmark/Wonder Girl II I really think she and Hermione would be good as friends and as to Superboy/Konner Ken I really think you should add him to the mix.
Carsomyr chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Ch1: “I apologies for that, but I don’t think (...)" Perhaps that was an "I apologize"

Ch2:“Cause I’m pretty sure these kids these kids had their hearts set on spending the holiday’s together.” You repeted "these kids" twice

Ch2: "Lets go" . . . Let's go

Ch2: "(...) when the plane’s pilot suffered a severe heart attacked" heart attack

Ch2: "For a metahuman, tights and cape" Tights and capes

Ch2: "Standing up, she turned her head towards the man besides her, who was currently float in mid air." Currently floating in mid air

Those are all the bits that I detected so far. You might think I'm a grammar nazi, but I'm doing this because I don't want this fic to be raided by the real ones, and that wouldn't be pretty.

I know that after this, you'll be more careful whenever you're proof reading your chapters.

And now the easy part: I hope we get to see Kara Zor-El having a decetn role in your story. It's not like her to leave her good friend Cassie alone like that.

And a lil'bit about the power difference between the DCverse (and the Marvelverse while we're at it) and the Potterverse. HP magic has several serious flaws, the first of which is the fact that almost all the spells (including the oh-so-bad-can't-be-resisted death spell) can be dodged, and the comicverse has a lot of people exponentially faster (and more agile) than any 17-year-old kid from the UK.

So Superman's (or Supergirl's) weakeness to magic won't be a factor when the speed difference is so huge that it'll make a wizard unable to even think about casting a spell before going down. FTL speed and reflexes anyone?

That little bit put the HPverse at a huge disadvantage. If you want me to put things bluntly, they are at the very low end of the Food Chain. Much to the dimay of most of the Potter fans out there.

Fortunately, the interactions alone make this story look promising, and the potential in it hopefully will not be wasted with PIS/CIS.

That's all for now pal. Keep it up!

Yours sincerely.

Carsomyr
dinawen chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
nice story
titangirl797 chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
ok this was painful! now i really need another chapter, soon please!

]
The Faster Blade chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
Hey there. I'm sorry it took me this long to write this review but uh..here goes...

To start with, the only characters I was familiar with were Cyborg and Zatanna from the start, but because your character description was so honest-to-god solid, I decided to check it out. What I found was for lack of a better term, a motherf-in spectacular story that I couldn't put down...till the seventh chapter...

The charcters threw me off (being that I live in "the hood) and don't have a place to get comic books from, I have to settle for the Teen Titans series that ran on Cartoon Network until 06'), but I'll still keep going, kudos on a writing style that beats the hell out of most crossover fanfics that I've seen on this site.

I really hope Raven shows up though.

Anyway, for the millionth time, this is the most motherf-in spectacular HP crossover I've read i a while, peace.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Nice job on the teaser, I hope you'll be able to add more soon.
AngelOnTheRun chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Wow, this is really good. Suspenseful, funny, dramatic, and it has Teen titans in it! Will Starfire make an appearance? I would be very happy if she did. Keep up the good work! And i hope you like the 7th book!
the kid from colorado chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Aw, I want more!
Coral Skipper chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Can't tell ya how glad I am to see that you haven't given up on the story. Can't wait for a proper chapter.