Reviews for Moon Cats: Silver Millennium
Many Voices In My Head chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This is such an interesting take on the Silver Millennium. I can't wait to see what you have next.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Great Story! Keep It Going Please!
Eisenstein chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
It hurts, actually, to see/read Artemis and Hotaru treated in this way.
On the other hand, whatever has happened in Artemis' past apparently was quite a big mess, and he seems to believe he was in the right whatever he did.
And even in canon Sailor Saturn was the Outer's boogieman from the start, and events like these told in your story appear to be rather appropriate to cause such animosity.

Especially in conjunction with Sailor Pluto being quite incompetent (imo) at that time in canon - or being sabotaged, I guess. Probably by herself, if my own theories are right - but that actually supports my accusation of incompetence, I'd say.

Bah, I'm happily allied with the "Hug Hotaru" fraction, anyway.
That girl needs all the affection she can get, imaginary character or not.
Eisenstein chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I'd like to offer you a virtual Silence Glaive 5 (only vs. Writer's Block) if it helps to have you return to and continue this.
Silkmouse chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I like this, but you haven't updated in forever, please do it soon!
GeshronTyler chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Interesting look at characters and situations leading up to the "Fall of the Silver Millenium". Look forward to more, sometime.

Thanks, read you next time.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I hope you get through your writer's block at some point and are able to work on this again.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nice work.
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
good story hope to read more.
Sere Nova chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I hope you do get back into the swing of things. These stories are great, haven't read "Walkabout" yet, but I'm getting there.

Luna as a senshi? Are you taking ideas from the live-action? And I think your histories for Luna and Artemis are apropriate. He does seem more rash and impulsive, and the background you gave have givin him fits with that personality, and Luna being descended from Mau royalty? A great idea in my opinion, she's so prim and proper in the first place, that you would think she was royalty already! And way back in the first story - when she's teaching Koneko "Lunar Etiquite" is great, it just fits with her.

Can't wait for the next chapter,

-Sere Nova
brave kid chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
whoa this looks to be a cool story,hope to read more of it,please do your best ok